BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Buy on Amazon
betzy p.
manassas
I don’t know where to start with the makeup company E.L.F I love this company like Lynn almost all my make up is from out like I love it so much at such a good brand I would recommend there I have a showing but the rest is so good I love the Chinese friend love everything about itI
Rachel E.
Vancouver, WA
This whip is super easy to apply and has a beautiful shine. It is super light on my skin and is super useful. Depending on how much you use, you can use it for a night out or everyday looks!
Maribel R.
Palmdale
Super creamy but a beauty blender will help give you a good application to the skin. I like to use it like an everyday, on-the-go look. Easy to use and I like how it works for the dry skin. Pinky undertone and I like it!
Audrey S.
It’s a little too pinky for my skin tone but it’s super pretty and reallly good! I would definitely buy another shade, and it’s sooo cheap and worth it specially if you’re experimenting on makeup still :)
olivia l.
Brooklyn
this one smells SO GOOODDD. it smells like fruity. the only bad thing is how liquify it is. mine was good for the first few days of use but then the whip and liquid separated and i haven’t used it since.
Natalie L.
San Antonio, TX
I like this shimmer facial whip for when I want a soft natural glow. A little goes a long way and it is very affordable. ELF has some good quality products that are very affordable.
Brooklyn M.
united states
This highlighter is under rated in my opinion the glow is amazing. It is easy to apply not as easy to blend though. It is quiet pink to get it to not be so pink you would need to lend it to make it a little sheer. i would buy it again its super affordable!
Tammy S.
Jurupa Valley
I bought this at the dollar tree as an impulse buy. I love it. Such a pretty shade. Makes a pretty blush as well. Works well under the foundation as well if you want a dewy look.
Mariah B.
Fresno, CA
it’s really pretty and pigmented, but it’s to dark for me :( i would buy it again but in a lighter color. i like to apply this on my nose or as a base for highlight.
Madison R.
Bel Air
This highlighter gives off a stunning glow only when very little is applied. Pigmentation is heavy & it doesn’t last very long. Would have to reapply 20 minutes after original applicant.
Brittany M.
What's the best way to apply this product? Before or after foundation?
Kirsten B.
St Augustine, FL
What's the best way to apply this product?
. ..
Los Angeles, CA
Pretty good for just a 1$
Darcy R.
Ft Washington, MD
Does this product work well on sensitive skin?
Sarah C.