BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Tia S.
Erie
This is only $1, I'm so in love with it. The best thing about this highlighter is it also smells like oranges ! The texture of the product is very creamy and super pigmented but the downside of it is you have to shake it because it will get too watery sometimes and squirt water out instead of the liquid. It only takes a few drips and can be duped for the cover fx also.
Angie M.
Villanova, PA
This is one of my favorite hilighters. I use it everyday and it is still so full. I swear it's like never-ending. It gives such a nice, dewey glow. One of my favorite makeup artist also uses it. I use it for my cheekbones, under my brows, my cupids bow, and my nose. I absolutely love it. It's a more natural, everyday kind of highlighter.
Kathalynna L.
Escondido, CA
Let me tell you for this product being super affordable on the market it is definitely worth getting. The e.l.f. Shimmering facial whip is an amazing cream highlight that give give your skin a booming beautiful highlight. Apply before powder light and it looks so stunning for the price. You can also wear it alone with out powder and it makes your skin look to glowy and so plumped and refreshed. If you're looking for an affordable shimmer highlight the elf cosmetics is definitely worth trying especially for the great price. Get your hands on it and don't miss out. Worth trying and super amazing. Pigmentation is also amazing. Little goes a long way.
Kassandra P.
Coram, NY
It is OKAY. Nothing to write home over or stampede friends for during a hot sale. I find that I enjoyed this more so than Benefit's highlighter seeing its a fraction of the price and a much better application. Sadly because I like to contour with powder wearing this under powder defeats the purpose of the product and wearing it over just creates a caked up mess. Where I DID enjoy using this product was during summer swimming season! If im going swimming ill highlight my cheeks, temples, collar bones and down my chest a bit because this product STAYS PUT! Its great for a more natural dewy look.
Jazmine T.
I love this highlight product. It is small tube that is easy to carry. Since I travel a lot, it is convenient for on the go glow looks. It is really pigmented, so you don't need a lot of product to achieve the shimmer you want. I generally apply then in small dots with a gentle finger and use either my finger or a brush to blend out. It is buildable and extremely affordable. $1 for a tube of glow... You can't beat it! Highly recommended for those that are new to the makeup world. My only issue is that it can look cakey if you produce a lot of oils throughout the day.
Becca L.
Livingston, TN
So this is all pretty and all, maybe I applied it wrong (with my finger and then beauty blender)... but I thought I was looking so good and fierce. I had recently had a breakup and was looking for some different lovin'. I went to get some flowers from the local greenhouse, and I was giving all kinds of hints and eyes at the young man working. I was wondering why he awkwardly looked at me and smiled, but I thought maybe he was just a little shy. I got in my car and realized this stuff made my cheeks red af and I looked like a hooker. Safe to say, he didn't call me.
Victoria R.
This highlight whip is great it isnt what you want for a glam type of look. This is highlight is more for those who like a natural look or just want something simple for everyday. If you dont like too much highlight but still want a beautiful light feeling product this is definetly for you. The price isnt bad at all!! Regardless, its a must have in your everyday make up bag💜
Shana W.
Cambridge, OH
This makes a huge difference, I have mine in the white one, and I add it to my foundation and then apply to my skin for a natural healthier, glow effect. You can add a lot or a little depending on your preference of glow. I also have added it after foundation and then set it with a highlighting powder and it helps blind everyone. This is so affordable $1 is all you cant beat that if you tried and right now they are cheaper than that at elf.com they were .40 so i hope they are not discontinuing because they are worth so much more than they charge.
Ivonne C.
Me encanta la Marca Elf por qué ofrece muy buenos productos a muy buen precio pero este definitivamente ha sido el único malo que he probado. Los colores no son favorecedores y hay de difuminarlos mucho para que no se vean mal y lo peor es que después de usarlo un par de veces el producto se separa y cuando uno lo va a utilizar sale pura agua con glitter, lo cambie dos veces y las dos veces me pasó lo mismo, no sé por qué es tan famoso, no lo recomiendo para nada!
Jacqueline R.
Houston , TX
I mix these too together and they make the most stunning highlighter I ever used I have quite a huge collection of liquid highlighters  since on a every day I like using more of a natural look this always been the one I chose over my high end highlighters this is a very good highlighter and not only that but the price you can't get anything that good for this the application is a bit complicated to apply and also it drips out water I wished the container was a pump or something that was easy access so far this is the best drugstore highlighter
Brittany M.
What's the best way to apply this product? Before or after foundation?
Kirsten B.
St Augustine, FL
What's the best way to apply this product?
. ..
Los Angeles, CA
Pretty good for just a 1$
Darcy R.
Ft Washington, MD
Does this product work well on sensitive skin?
Sarah C.