BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Buy on Amazon
Kate B.
Frankfort, IL
While the color itself is quite pretty when swatched, it has little payoff once on. The consistency is quite thick and goopey. This also has a habit of taking my foundation off as I blend it in with either a sponge and stippling brush. I've used it once or twice and have not reached for it since.
Tonya R.
Gaston, IN
I bought this to help highlight areas on my face. The product was ok. It was a little runny even after shaking.
I found I got more shimmer and hightlights with my bronzer than this.
I gave it to my niece. I love e.l.f. products but this one I won't purchase again.
Saress H.
I think for the price this is a very nice product!! It smells great too! I love all of E.L.F. face products. definitely worth trying and it is great because it is affordable. Overall, definitely would recommend!! Ive bought multiple of these before.
Jennifer L.
This is so crazy pigmented and it's only like $3 or $4 !! I'm pretty sure it's a dupe for benefit liquid highlighter I think. It's a little on the pink side but it's perfect for layering if you put this on first then a powder highlight on top, beautiful!!
Jesseca B.
Merced, CA
The first highlight I think I ever tried. It's a pale pink once you apply it, but really shiny and if it's set with a powder highlight it will last longer. Super affordable and I'd recommend it to anyone one who loves makeup or who is just trying it out.
Claudia M.
I didn't really like this product that much. I found that it was kind of sheer and did not give me that much color pay off. I would rather have just used one of their pressed powder highlights instead, and those are way easier. I wouldn't recommend.
Jeanna D.
The color is pretty and it's super shimmery. A little goes a long way, just a tiny dot gives me subtle shine. It is really thick though; I found that if I don't thin it out with something, I end up dragging the product just trying to blend it out.
Eloisa R.
I absolutely love this highlighter from e.l.f. It blends very smoothly. Can be applied with a brush, fingers or a beauty blender. I have mixed this in with my foundation and it has given me such a nice glow. Highly recommend can't beat the price.
Taylor T.
Raleigh, NC
This is another great product produced by elf. it is a little bit hard to blend, but if you can get past that it is great. It is a matte product as well and has a bit of a flat finish which im not really a fan of I think that others may enjoy this product
Paulina C.
Oxnard, CA
this whip is simple and classy. it has a great look on my tan looking skin. its a shimmer pink with a tad bit of white or gold. I use it as eye shadow, lipstick and ofcourse blush. the only downside is that it has this oily clear liquid when you first squeeze out if you don't shake it enough. so make sure to shake it well before applying.
Brittany M.
What's the best way to apply this product? Before or after foundation?
Kirsten B.
St Augustine, FL
What's the best way to apply this product?
. ..
Los Angeles, CA
Pretty good for just a 1$
Darcy R.
Ft Washington, MD
Does this product work well on sensitive skin?
Sarah C.