BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Kellie B.
Houma, LA
Its very light on the face and buildible. It has a beautiful glow but I fine it wears off too quickly and If I set it with powder the color doesn't show through as much and it doesn't have that intense glow. Id recommend using this in the winter.
Erin M.
Clarksburg, MD
This is such a pretty liquid highlight and it stays on all day. If I really want a bright highlight I will use this then put another highlight on top of it. And it's so cheap and lasts you forever. Perfect if ur looking for a pinky highlight.
R T.
For one dollar this product is beyond good. The formula comes out as a whipped texture then when you rub it into your skin it looks like a powder highlight. It has a very shimmery finish thats borderline glittery. Really pretty on the skin!
Danielle G.
Medway, MA
I really like the formula and shine of this product. The color will work for a variety of skin tones. A little dot of this shimmering facial wip goes a very long way. However, to use this as a highlight on your cheek or anywhere you have to try hard to blend it out or else it will look like a harsh line. Overall i think all of the blending is work the effort for the glow this facial wip gives.
concetta b.
Deltona, FL
If you like wearing shimmer this is a need to purchase product. It's not too sheer and I use it anytime I go out and it really last long all day for me. I use the campaign color and it goes great with my skin tone definitely a need to try
Nico M.
Van Nuys, CA
I do love this but not for my shade range but it makes a fabulous leg shine if you mix it in with a good moisturizer, I use palmers! Worth having in your kit for the price. High beam is the only way to go if you want the real deal stuff.
Tori P.
Friendswood, TX
This stuff is so smooth and shimmery and I love it. It's a light pale color and shines perfect in the light. Though I'm not really a fan of Cream highlighters I'm getting used to it and I plan to try different ones . They more i used it, it kinda got a little sticky
Laura W.
Alabaster, AL
I cannot believe this is only ONE DOLLAR!!!! It is one of my absolute favorite highlighters. It gives you an incredible sheen with no glitter. Can also be mixed in with foundation for a glow everywhere. I'm back on ELF to buy every color.
Suzanne T.
Tarawa Ter, NC
I have the shade Lilac Petal. It does a decent job, especially for the price of $1. You can get a pretty good glow/highlight from it. It's buildable for more drama. The shade I have is a little pink, which isnt necessarily ideal (in my opinion) for my shade of skin (I wear L'Oréal True Match foundation in W6). I'd repurchase for a cheap highlighting option. Only thing that bothers me is the product separates, sometimes all it puts out is a watery liquid with no pigment or sheen. Also if you don't apply enough it tends to lose it's ability to blend.
Kaylyn B.
Buffalo, WV
This highlighter is what dreams are made of... I ALWAYS get asked what highlighter I'm wearing & this is one of them. It's GORGEOUS & so pigmented & shimmering. It also smells kinda like Froot Loops so that's a plus. Oh, and it's only a dollar. That's another big plus. If you're looking to get your glow on, I HIGHLY recommend this.
Brittany M.
What's the best way to apply this product? Before or after foundation?
Kirsten B.
St Augustine, FL
What's the best way to apply this product?
. ..
Los Angeles, CA
Pretty good for just a 1$
Darcy R.
Ft Washington, MD
Does this product work well on sensitive skin?
Sarah C.