BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Cassie D.
Butler, MO
This is such a good, cheap, baller highlighter. The colors are lovely, and it gives you that highlight without the sparkles. You can't be shmearing it all over because it will move your other makeup, so just take your time. A little dab will do you just fine!
Kelsey S.
Maryland
This stuff is only a dollar and it works very well for that price. the only thing is that it can make your foundation look a little patchy once you blend it in. It does have very nice color payoff and color I have very oily skin and it lasts on it very well.
Kendra V.
Wray, GA
I bought one of these a long time ago, from what I remember about this you can use it on your cheeks, lips, eyeshadow and even as a highlight. It is multi purposed and is very affordable at $1.00! I would recommend if you are looking for cheap alternatives!
Ashley S.
Naugatuck , CT
The E.l.f shimmering facial whip is great, it allows for a perfect amount of shimmer without looking like a christimas tree! it leaves a nice finish, it is sheer and easily blended for a perfect outcome! Everyone should have this product in their makeup bag
Sidney T.
Austin, TX
I love this product! It only costs $1 and it comes with a lot of product. Basically you apply a small amount on your finger and apply like a highlighter. Only downside is that it does dry really quickly leaving your face splotchy. However, for the price I would recommend.
Katie S.
Granville, IL
These are alright. a lot of people rave about them, but i think otherwise. it's extremely stick and kinda hard to blend out. blending it out on top of foundation ruins the foundation application. i just prefer other liquid highlighters instead of these.
Windy S.
The color payoff on this item is great! The shimmer is fantastic! The price point is amazing! However it a bit sticky so caution...use a little and it will make all the difference. The only reason for the 3 stars instead of 4 is because of the stickiness.
Best highlighter I've used for a great price! Why use the expensive kind when you can use one that lasts longer and is cheaper?e.l.f. Studio Baked Highlighter
Brianna A.
I really like this facial whip. I love the color. I use the elf small stipple brush to put blend it out but I also warm it up on my skin. It's only a $1 and I'll keep buying them. I want to get more color! It looks so nice on the skin. It stays on a long time.
Allie V.
Bloomington, IN
My roommate has this and I've used it before. It's fantastic for the price, but it's a little sticky. I like putting it on my face because it looks so good, but everything sticks to it, so I would recommend putting this on last. Overall a great product.
stefanie b.
what is the best way to use this product ?
Hunter C.
I've never used liquid highlighters. Any good?
Sarah G.
Tennessee
Does this have staying power? I want to highlight the inner corner of my eyes and my brow bone.
Evelyn H.
How good is the coverage?
Kaylie R.
The one I'm looking at is lilac petal and can anyone tell me what this is for and if its good worth your money please and thank you