BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Windy S.
The color payoff on this item is great! The shimmer is fantastic! The price point is amazing! However it a bit sticky so caution...use a little and it will make all the difference. The only reason for the 3 stars instead of 4 is because of the stickiness.
Alexa C.
Philadelphia , PA
the e.l.f shimmering facial wrap is so cool! I have never used a product like this before and couldn't be more impressed! It makes my skin look amazing and flawless. It is long lasting and really works great. I would totally buy it again and recommend it!
Brianna A.
I really like this facial whip. I love the color. I use the elf small stipple brush to put blend it out but I also warm it up on my skin. It's only a $1 and I'll keep buying them. I want to get more color! It looks so nice on the skin. It stays on a long time.
Esther C.
Laredo, TX
Don't love it but don't hate it, as well. I use to find it really hard to blend but then I figured out that blending with my fingers works a lot better with this product. Very cheap so it wouldn't hurt to try it out for those who are seeking a nice shimmer glow. I apply it on my cheeks and the tip of my nose. Would probably buy again.
Emily W.
Lehi, UT
This facial whip is wonderful as a multi tasker. It's a great highlighter for your face, a nice eyeshadow, and great for getting the 3D look on your lips. The texture is easy to apply and it smells great. Just watch out because a little goes a long way!
Allie V.
Bloomington, IN
My roommate has this and I've used it before. It's fantastic for the price, but it's a little sticky. I like putting it on my face because it looks so good, but everything sticks to it, so I would recommend putting this on last. Overall a great product.
Angelica M.
elf is a really good brand of makeup. I like the eyeshadows and matte lipsticks but i dont like this iluminator. I hate the fallouts and its hard to apply, they remove all the concealer and have a very bad looking in my oily skin. I dont like it so much.
Katie S.
Granville, IL
These are alright. a lot of people rave about them, but i think otherwise. it's extremely stick and kinda hard to blend out. blending it out on top of foundation ruins the foundation application. i just prefer other liquid highlighters instead of these.
Ashleah S.
Keizer, OR
Absolute LOVE. Smells like fruity pebbles cereal! Such beautiful colors. I use the white one as a highlight, I use the light pink one as a highlight sometimes as well and the darker pink as a blush. For only a dollar, these are amazing. 10/10 would recommend.
Clea W.
I am obsessed with highlighter, and this is my favorite by far! I've been using it for 4 years, and it hasn't ever failed me! It's a gorgeous light pink shimmer with INSANE color payoff, and a drop goes a long way. It's quite intense at first application, but blends so easily, so you can make it as blinding or as subtle as you like. Everyone needs this!
River L.
will this give me a super glowey look under my foundation? or is it a subtle glow?
Justine M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Is this too oily? I'm interested in using more daily facial products, is this safe and gentle enough to use daily?
Lori H.
Dixon, KY
How do you apply this?
Monica H.
What exactly is this used for ?
Maggie S.
Would this look good on extremely fair skin?