BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Cassie D.
Butler, MO
This is such a good, cheap, baller highlighter. The colors are lovely, and it gives you that highlight without the sparkles. You can't be shmearing it all over because it will move your other makeup, so just take your time. A little dab will do you just fine!
Ashleah S.
Keizer, OR
Absolute LOVE. Smells like fruity pebbles cereal! Such beautiful colors. I use the white one as a highlight, I use the light pink one as a highlight sometimes as well and the darker pink as a blush. For only a dollar, these are amazing. 10/10 would recommend.
Emily W.
Lehi, UT
This facial whip is wonderful as a multi tasker. It's a great highlighter for your face, a nice eyeshadow, and great for getting the 3D look on your lips. The texture is easy to apply and it smells great. Just watch out because a little goes a long way!
Esther C.
Laredo, TX
Don't love it but don't hate it, as well. I use to find it really hard to blend but then I figured out that blending with my fingers works a lot better with this product. Very cheap so it wouldn't hurt to try it out for those who are seeking a nice shimmer glow. I apply it on my cheeks and the tip of my nose. Would probably buy again.
Brianna A.
I really like this facial whip. I love the color. I use the elf small stipple brush to put blend it out but I also warm it up on my skin. It's only a $1 and I'll keep buying them. I want to get more color! It looks so nice on the skin. It stays on a long time.
Angelica M.
elf is a really good brand of makeup. I like the eyeshadows and matte lipsticks but i dont like this iluminator. I hate the fallouts and its hard to apply, they remove all the concealer and have a very bad looking in my oily skin. I dont like it so much.
Windy S.
The color payoff on this item is great! The shimmer is fantastic! The price point is amazing! However it a bit sticky so caution...use a little and it will make all the difference. The only reason for the 3 stars instead of 4 is because of the stickiness.
Lisette T.
Austin, TX
This shimmering facial whip is one of the most affordable shimmers and it is long lasting. It works great for any skin tones and it even gives you are rosey tone to the skin. It is very shimmery and it is very beautiful on the face. I would repurchase it.
Alexa C.
Philadelphia , PA
the e.l.f shimmering facial wrap is so cool! I have never used a product like this before and couldn't be more impressed! It makes my skin look amazing and flawless. It is long lasting and really works great. I would totally buy it again and recommend it!
Katie S.
Granville, IL
These are alright. a lot of people rave about them, but i think otherwise. it's extremely stick and kinda hard to blend out. blending it out on top of foundation ruins the foundation application. i just prefer other liquid highlighters instead of these.
Ashley N.
Deland, FL
Should I apply this before or after powder?? Does it need to set?
vanessa o.
Hesperia, CA
ok ive heard a lot of good reviews on this how good is it as a highlight? does it blend smoothly or how do you apply it?
Irina N.
This is a good product?
Katie P.
Is this hard to blend out?
Jennifer S.
I can't figure out where to put it on my face? Do you apply all over or just parts of your face? Do you apply after make-up?? I need some help