BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Steph C.
I LOVE this stuff. I have used their pink color before but when I saw this for $1 at target I bought it. It's the perfect highlighter for your cheekbone. I just apply a little and blend with my finger or beauty blender. It's a really pretty shade and lasts all day. It's not too sparkly, just a perfect gold gleam for a highlight. Also great for the brow bone and the inner eye.
molly p.
Indianapolis, IN
ELF products are great because they are cheap . The product itself was okay, just okay. It did not help my dry skin and it was very pigmented. I liked the color but it was too much. I want to try another brand of this product for further review to let you know.
Emily N.
I love these little whipped products from ELF. I have the whole range of them and Lilac Petal is one of my favorites. However, I prefer Spotlight over it since it has more of a stark highlight effect. These work especially well with the ELF Small Stipple brush.
Bellalys S.
Medley, Fl.
Is a really shimmery highlighter, you can use it as a blush too but be carefull.
I really love the color, I'm sure there's one for every skin type, at least they're very adaptable. Is very affordable, cost around a dolar and has a lot of product for you to use it.
Kristen B.
I wasn't sure how this product would work because of the price, but WOW! It does the trick and a quarter of the cost. This is something that I definitely recommend, especially to those who aren't used to applying or don't use a lot of makeup on a regular basis.
britani t.
Murfreesboro, TN
I love how versatile this product is. You can use it on your eyes or cheeks. The color is so vibrant and it has just enough sparkle to add a little something extra to your look. It can be used as a base for your eyes or a stand alone product. I would buy again.
Samantha R.
Pretty! Easy to wear for a light makeup day. I usually use just a tiny bit to make me look awake. I put it in the corners of my eyes and under my eyebrows. After that, I dab the remainder of the product on the top of my cheekbones. Just the right touch of shimmer.
Ruth R.
East Hartford, CT
This highlighter is he best. It's the first time I purchase a highlighter and I'm impressed. A little goes along way and that's what I love about it. Mine is the pinky shade and my skin is light to medium with yellow undertones. Perfect highlighter for a natural glow.
Halszka K.
Tustin, CA
Yay! That's a cheap alternative tho other shimmering facial whips. It has slight hint of color, just a perfect shine and apply easily. It stays long time and You don't need lots of product. Price is ridiculously low! :) I would recommend it for everyone to try!
ashley s.
Naugatuck, CT
The E.l.f shimmering facial whip is great, it allows for a perfect amount of shimmer without looking like a christimas tree! it leaves a nice finish, it is sheer and easily blended for a perfect outcome! Everyone should have this product in their makeup bag
Brittany M.
What's the best way to apply this product? Before or after foundation?
Kirsten B.
St Augustine, FL
What's the best way to apply this product?
. ..
Los Angeles, CA
Pretty good for just a 1$
Darcy R.
Ft Washington, MD
Does this product work well on sensitive skin?
Sarah C.