BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Buy on Amazon*
Meghan C.
Stockbridge, GA
I got this as a gift from my sister. it works well. the product container is small. but seems to go a long ways. I use it after my blush. I have also use it on my lips before lol. The price i believe is pretty cheap. I would consider buying it this time for myself.
Catherine M.
Love it I use it all the time as a base for my highlighters it is very pigmented and gives a great glistening glow. Totally recommend you also use this to mix with your matte foundations for a healthy skin glow
Lisa H.
Stockton, CA
This product looked way too shiny on me. I have oily/combo skin so this was not a good product to try out. I did like the shade though. If you have dry skin, you may have better luck. It was a light pink that looked pretty but not on me. I would not buy this again.
Steph C.
I LOVE this stuff. I have used their pink color before but when I saw this for $1 at target I bought it. It's the perfect highlighter for your cheekbone. I just apply a little and blend with my finger or beauty blender. It's a really pretty shade and lasts all day. It's not too sparkly, just a perfect gold gleam for a highlight. Also great for the brow bone and the inner eye.
molly p.
Indianapolis, IN
ELF products are great because they are cheap . The product itself was okay, just okay. It did not help my dry skin and it was very pigmented. I liked the color but it was too much. I want to try another brand of this product for further review to let you know.
Emily N.
Wilder, VT
I love these little whipped products from ELF. I have the whole range of them and Lilac Petal is one of my favorites. However, I prefer Spotlight over it since it has more of a stark highlight effect. These work especially well with the ELF Small Stipple brush.
Bellalys S.
Medley, Fl.
Is a really shimmery highlighter, you can use it as a blush too but be carefull.
I really love the color, I'm sure there's one for every skin type, at least they're very adaptable. Is very affordable, cost around a dolar and has a lot of product for you to use it.
britani t.
Murfreesboro, TN
I love how versatile this product is. You can use it on your eyes or cheeks. The color is so vibrant and it has just enough sparkle to add a little something extra to your look. It can be used as a base for your eyes or a stand alone product. I would buy again.
Samantha R.
Pretty! Easy to wear for a light makeup day. I usually use just a tiny bit to make me look awake. I put it in the corners of my eyes and under my eyebrows. After that, I dab the remainder of the product on the top of my cheekbones. Just the right touch of shimmer.
Kristen B.
I wasn't sure how this product would work because of the price, but WOW! It does the trick and a quarter of the cost. This is something that I definitely recommend, especially to those who aren't used to applying or don't use a lot of makeup on a regular basis.
Brittany M.
What's the best way to apply this product? Before or after foundation?
Kirsten B.
St Augustine, FL
What's the best way to apply this product?
. ..
Los Angeles, CA
Pretty good for just a 1$
Darcy R.
Ft Washington, MD
Does this product work well on sensitive skin?
Sarah C.