BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Buy on Amazon
Meghan C.
Stockbridge, GA
I got this as a gift from my sister. it works well. the product container is small. but seems to go a long ways. I use it after my blush. I have also use it on my lips before lol. The price i believe is pretty cheap. I would consider buying it this time for myself.
Evan M.
Oklahoma City, OK
Not a fan but you get what you pay for. The coverage is subpar and it leaves my skin oily and greasy. It moves around on my face and doesn
t have nay outstanding benefits of application. It's very sheer and doesn't provide great coverage. I will not buy this again.
Bellalys S.
Medley, Fl.
Is a really shimmery highlighter, you can use it as a blush too but be carefull.
I really love the color, I'm sure there's one for every skin type, at least they're very adaptable. Is very affordable, cost around a dolar and has a lot of product for you to use it.
britani t.
Murfreesboro, TN
I love how versatile this product is. You can use it on your eyes or cheeks. The color is so vibrant and it has just enough sparkle to add a little something extra to your look. It can be used as a base for your eyes or a stand alone product. I would buy again.
molly p.
Indianapolis, IN
ELF products are great because they are cheap . The product itself was okay, just okay. It did not help my dry skin and it was very pigmented. I liked the color but it was too much. I want to try another brand of this product for further review to let you know.
Emily N.
I love these little whipped products from ELF. I have the whole range of them and Lilac Petal is one of my favorites. However, I prefer Spotlight over it since it has more of a stark highlight effect. These work especially well with the ELF Small Stipple brush.
Samantha R.
Pretty! Easy to wear for a light makeup day. I usually use just a tiny bit to make me look awake. I put it in the corners of my eyes and under my eyebrows. After that, I dab the remainder of the product on the top of my cheekbones. Just the right touch of shimmer.
Kristen B.
I wasn't sure how this product would work because of the price, but WOW! It does the trick and a quarter of the cost. This is something that I definitely recommend, especially to those who aren't used to applying or don't use a lot of makeup on a regular basis.
Ruth R.
East Hartford, CT
This highlighter is he best. It's the first time I purchase a highlighter and I'm impressed. A little goes along way and that's what I love about it. Mine is the pinky shade and my skin is light to medium with yellow undertones. Perfect highlighter for a natural glow.
Marley T.
Barryton, MI
This is a wonderful product that is cheap and pigmented. It leaves a gentle highlight that isn't too harsh. I like to use it on my brow bone, my cheekbone, and the cupids bow of my lips. It is pink and subtle on really pale skin and I would definitely buy it again.
Brittany M.
What's the best way to apply this product? Before or after foundation?
Kirsten B.
St Augustine, FL
What's the best way to apply this product?
. ..
Los Angeles, CA
Pretty good for just a 1$
Darcy R.
Ft Washington, MD
Does this product work well on sensitive skin?
Sarah C.