BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Matthew B.
Los Angeles, CA
I have this in Pink Lemonade and I absolutely love it! I got it for $1 on Shop Miss A. It is a very radiant and pigmented pink color and shimmers beautifully in the right light. It looks like a shiny pink blush. I apply it with my finger and then blend with a beauty blender.
Michelle F.
I would rate this a 5 but... It wipes away any foundation underneath it. & the line it leaves is very visible. But other then that the glow it leaves is spectacular & for 1$ you cannot beat that. You need to use it lightly. But it amps up any highlight that is put on top.
Magda D.
Pawtucket , RI
This product is very inexpensive andI feel like it does what it should for the price. It gives you a nice, subtle shine. It's not too overpowering, or too shiny. It's just right. It goes on a little heavy so I felt like I had to mix it with BB cream. I would just say this product does what should for the price.
Suzzette D.
Saginaw, MI
Absolutely love this for a highlight! It is creamy and very easily blendable. Gives a gorgeous glow to the skin. A little goes a long way with this product. Apply to the highlight areas and stipple in. I would definitely recommend this to anyone looking for a pretty glow!
Eileen M.
I picked this up because it was only a dollar and wanted to the it out. I tried using it with a brush and it just didn't blend out. Then I tried just using my fingers and I could still barely get it to blend out. It also has glitter flakes in it that aren't fine at all.
Jennifer T.
This gives a nice natural looking glow! It something that can be used in an everyday kind of look or you can layer on some powder highlight on top for an ultra glam look. It feels very light on the skin and is easy to blend in. And as an added bonus, it smells just like fruity pebbles!!!!
Madeleine Q.
I really dont know how to feel about this product because when i first purchase I love the color (pale pink) and the smell of it but then when i applied it i didnt like how it looked on my face, maybe i didnt use it correctly i am not sure, i think i would give this another try and share an update later
Amparo J.
Waukesha, WI
You get what you pay for. I was a nice basic shimmer but it looked to pink and was a chunky texture. It really had no pigmentation and didn't show up to well. It was something I would not purchase again, It's great for a beginner that needs something to practice with.
Alyssa F.
Jonesboro, AR
This product looks amazing on light pale skin. The highlight is amazing and surely glows in the way that you would want it to. I love the fact that it is liquid instead of pressed powder highlighter because the pigment is so much stronger. The rosey gold color is also so beautiful
Marina P.
Las Vegas, NV
This is a great product and the ONLY highlighter I use, it was a little confusing how to use it at first but the glow is so amazing and it comes in the cutest mini bottle where you can just squeeze the product and blend it with a beauty blender.
Brittany M.
What's the best way to apply this product? Before or after foundation?
Kirsten B.
St Augustine, FL
What's the best way to apply this product?
. ..
Los Angeles, CA
Pretty good for just a 1$
Darcy R.
Ft Washington, MD
Does this product work well on sensitive skin?
Sarah C.