BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Buy on e.l.f. ...*
  • "this product was an impulse buy for me. i saw that my local store was clearing them out and i noticed it and decided to try it.at first i wasn't sure what to do with it. facial whip? ok... still not sure what that means but yes after opening i realised that it would be an amazing highlighter.i bought the shade lilac petal and i think it looks stunning as a cheek highlight.i personally don't use too much as i feel that it quite heavy on the face and a little goes a long way. i apply with my fingers and then dust a little extra highlight powder over the top.overall for the price i paid, it's not a bad highlight at all." in 233 reviews
Lauren M.
Denver, CO
Love this as a blush, but make SURE that you only have a little bit of product. Seriously. JUST a little. Or else..... you might look like a clown. That's right, and down right clown. Yikes! But I do love the shimmer it gives my cheeks, plus, it lasts allllll day! just remember, a little goes a long long way! Learned that the hard way the very first time I ever used this product!
Cicely L.
Saint Louis, MO
This product is very inexpensive and I can see why. It is just a strange product. Very oily and wipes right off of your face. It is also very sheer, which I guess isn't a terrible thing, but it's not desired. I wouldn't really recommend this to others even though it is so inexpensive.
Abi J.
Maple Grove, MN
I own all the ELF shimmering facial whips and LOVE them. They do a nice job of giving you a dewy look. This particular color, Golden Peach, is a beautiful coral color and looks amazing in the summer. I recommend taking a stipple brush and dabbing it into the product to apply.
beverly s.
i genuinely love this product . it works well with my face type. it blends thick but creams out at the end. there is some shimmer but mainly just pale flat finish. its more pigmented than id like but it works all the same. worth spending the money on . its fairly inexpensive
Roxy O.
Love! Everytime I wear it I get compliments! When it comes out of the tube it looks super shimmery but it looks great once you put it on and even better in natural light. Very affordable and even though it is a small tube, a little goes a long way so it lasts for a long time.
Michelle F.
I would rate this a 5 but... It wipes away any foundation underneath it. & the line it leaves is very visible. But other then that the glow it leaves is spectacular & for 1$ you cannot beat that. You need to use it lightly. But it amps up any highlight that is put on top.
Eileen M.
I picked this up because it was only a dollar and wanted to the it out. I tried using it with a brush and it just didn't blend out. Then I tried just using my fingers and I could still barely get it to blend out. It also has glitter flakes in it that aren't fine at all.
Enhoe P.
Orlando, FL
The bottle is small, but I found it for less than 10$ and it looks soooo good! it wears off sort of easily, but for the price it doesn't hurt my wallet to use it more than once. It has a shimmery finish, so if you don't like that stay away from this. But if you love it, just pick this one!
Amber T.
Greenfield, IN
This is by far my favorite ELF product. It's super cheap and lasts all day. I use it as a highlighter but I'm sure can be used for multiple things. I only use a few dots as a little goes a long way. Comes in a small tube but lasts FOREVER. Has such a pretty shimmer to it.
Sahar B.
Glendale Hts, IL
This product is more of A highlightt base. I dont usually like a streak of highlight but I find with this I can apply it to the highest points of my face and top it with a power highlight for best results. I do think its nice for the price.This comes in 2 to 3 different shades.
Brittany M.
What's the best way to apply this product? Before or after foundation?
Kirsten B.
St Augustine, FL
What's the best way to apply this product?
. ..
Los Angeles, CA
Pretty good for just a 1$
Darcy R.
Ft Washington, MD
Does this product work well on sensitive skin?
Sarah C.