BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Jennifer P.
Jersey Vlg, TX
I have two of these and honestly I'm unsure when I'll ever use them. Body shimmer ok. Blush or highlight no! I'm a powder kind of girl. It's sticky and thick. Beautiful though if you want to highlight your collar bone
Vivian M.
I bought this product to try it out as a highlighter and I didn't like it. It has a reflecting finish, but not like a highlighter should have. I have used this product on other people and it has looked nice, but it doesn't on my skin type (oily). It is a bargain on the other hand, so if you have dry skin/like liquid highlighters, this is definitely for you! Im more of a powder highlighter type of person.
Chelsea H.
This product is very pretty. The facial whips come in different colors, a white, pink, pinkish orange, etc. I like using this as a highlight in the summer, specifically at the beach. It gives such a nice refreshing glow and it can be sheer or built up for a more intense glow. The only down side is it may enhance texture if applied on dry skin but I haven't had too much trouble with that.
Samantha S.
Dover, DE
I absolutely love ELF products. As far as price goes, one of the cheapest make up brands on the market. Although price is cheap, quality is not. Easy to apply, pale pinkish tint, shimmery and radiant looking. I would buy again, I use a lot of ELF make up and highly recommend.
Arrienne C.
Kissimmee, FL
Very smooth when applying to the face. To me it gives me the right amount of highlight. Very easy to blend. It gives off a nice shimmer to the face to make your face pop. Its a sheer shimmer but just the right amount. I would buy this product again especially for the value.
Abi J.
Maple Grove, MN
I own all the ELF shimmering facial whips and LOVE them. They do a nice job of giving you a dewy look. This particular color, Golden Peach, is a beautiful coral color and looks amazing in the summer. I recommend taking a stipple brush and dabbing it into the product to apply.
Roxy O.
Love! Everytime I wear it I get compliments! When it comes out of the tube it looks super shimmery but it looks great once you put it on and even better in natural light. Very affordable and even though it is a small tube, a little goes a long way so it lasts for a long time.
Lauren M.
Denver, CO
Love this as a blush, but make SURE that you only have a little bit of product. Seriously. JUST a little. Or else..... you might look like a clown. That's right, and down right clown. Yikes! But I do love the shimmer it gives my cheeks, plus, it lasts allllll day! just remember, a little goes a long long way! Learned that the hard way the very first time I ever used this product!
Cicely L.
Saint Louis, MO
This product is very inexpensive and I can see why. It is just a strange product. Very oily and wipes right off of your face. It is also very sheer, which I guess isn't a terrible thing, but it's not desired. I wouldn't really recommend this to others even though it is so inexpensive.
beverly s.
i genuinely love this product . it works well with my face type. it blends thick but creams out at the end. there is some shimmer but mainly just pale flat finish. its more pigmented than id like but it works all the same. worth spending the money on . its fairly inexpensive
Brittany M.
What's the best way to apply this product? Before or after foundation?
Kirsten B.
St Augustine, FL
What's the best way to apply this product?
. ..
Los Angeles, CA
Pretty good for just a 1$
Darcy R.
Ft Washington, MD
Does this product work well on sensitive skin?
Sarah C.