BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

e.l.f. Shimmering Facial Whip
  • "this product was an impulse buy for me. i saw that my local store was clearing them out and i noticed it and decided to try it.at first i wasn't sure what to do with it. facial whip? ok... still not sure what that means but yes after opening i realised that it would be an amazing highlighter.i bought the shade lilac petal and i think it looks stunning as a cheek highlight.i personally don't use too much as i feel that it quite heavy on the face and a little goes a long way. i apply with my fingers and then dust a little extra highlight powder over the top.overall for the price i paid, it's not a bad highlight at all." in 233 reviews
Valerie H.
Spring Hill, FL
I love this bronzer. For the price it works amazing. It is easy to apply and lasts a long time. I like that it is light and I can barely feel it when it is on. I love the different colors and it is easy for me to find the color that I want. I would definitely buy this product again.
Abby B.
Hamilton, OH
This is intense. I love this. It is very pinky before being blended. I apply it with a beauty blender and I look like a disco ball. It is beautiful alone or can be intensified even more by adding a powder highlight on top. Buy this. It is so good and super cheap. Just make sure you shake t up before using or it will squirt a clear gunk
Yoselyne C.
this highlighter just got eaten up by my skin, i didnt really see a shine after rubbing it in. for the price...you get what you paid for honestly. there is another e.l.f. highlighter that i 100% recommend, its a powder. i just dont think liquid highlighters can do as good as powders.
Vivian M.
I bought this product to try it out as a highlighter and I didn't like it. It has a reflecting finish, but not like a highlighter should have. I have used this product on other people and it has looked nice, but it doesn't on my skin type (oily). It is a bargain on the other hand, so if you have dry skin/like liquid highlighters, this is definitely for you! Im more of a powder highlighter type of person.
Kaila M.
I have every single color of the shimmer whips. I love them! I used the golden peach and lilac on my eyes for a base, they hold beautifully! Pink lemonade I typically use for a blush because it gives the most beautiful glow on my cheeks! I would recommend these to everyone, use them to highlight, as a cream eyeshadow, as blush, they have so many uses. I absolutely love these shimmer whips!
Jennifer P.
Jersey Vlg, TX
I have two of these and honestly I'm unsure when I'll ever use them. Body shimmer ok. Blush or highlight no! I'm a powder kind of girl. It's sticky and thick. Beautiful though if you want to highlight your collar bone
Cassidy L.
Brooklyn, NY
I love this shimmering facial whip from E.L.F. I use this as a base for my highlight and I top it off with various shades from E.L.F.'s illuminating palette. I get tons of compliments for my highlight and I personally love it as well. It is my personal preference to use these two combinations for my daily highlight; they can definitely be used on their own. I recommend this product to everyone, especially because it is very inexpensive and good quality.
Chelsea H.
This product is very pretty. The facial whips come in different colors, a white, pink, pinkish orange, etc. I like using this as a highlight in the summer, specifically at the beach. It gives such a nice refreshing glow and it can be sheer or built up for a more intense glow. The only down side is it may enhance texture if applied on dry skin but I haven't had too much trouble with that.
Sheila D.
San Jose, CA
i really like this one in lilac petal! I dab it on top of my cheek bones and it's a perfect summer highlight for your cheeks and it lasts a good amount of time on the face too! i wouldn't reccomend putting another highlight that white or champagne on top though because lilac petal has a pink tint.
Abi J.
Maple Grove, MN
I own all the ELF shimmering facial whips and LOVE them. They do a nice job of giving you a dewy look. This particular color, Golden Peach, is a beautiful coral color and looks amazing in the summer. I recommend taking a stipple brush and dabbing it into the product to apply.
Brittany M.
What's the best way to apply this product? Before or after foundation?
Kirsten B.
St Augustine, FL
What's the best way to apply this product?
. ..
Los Angeles, CA
Pretty good for just a 1$
Darcy R.
Ft Washington, MD
Does this product work well on sensitive skin?
Sarah C.