BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

e.l.f. Shimmering Facial Whip
  • "this product was an impulse buy for me. i saw that my local store was clearing them out and i noticed it and decided to try it.at first i wasn't sure what to do with it. facial whip? ok... still not sure what that means but yes after opening i realised that it would be an amazing highlighter.i bought the shade lilac petal and i think it looks stunning as a cheek highlight.i personally don't use too much as i feel that it quite heavy on the face and a little goes a long way. i apply with my fingers and then dust a little extra highlight powder over the top.overall for the price i paid, it's not a bad highlight at all." in 233 reviews
Jennifer K.
Can't go wrong with this price! So incredibly affordable. Blends incredibly easy with a makeup brush. You only need a small amount for the product to go a long way. The only downside of this product is that it tends to me too glittery. Regardless I'd still buy it again. So incredibly cheap!
Riki D.
I love love love this! Not only does it give a nice glow it smells amazing! If you want a more subtle look just use this. If you want a more amped up look use this first and then a powder highlighter. In the picture I used this as a base then elfs baked highlighter.
Berenice M.
Doral, FL
Me gusta mucho el efecto que deja este producto. deja un brillo muy lindo y sutil. lo uso para diario y me va muy bien. Lo uso encima de la base luego lo sello con el polvo y queda super bello. Puedo usarlo emcima de algun labial y queda metalizado. Me encanta el tono! Rose-gold. Hermoso!!/
Anamaris C.
Lorain, OH
These little guys are nice for quick on the go use. I don't find them the easiest to work with, they separate in the tube and you have to shake them to make sure that it's all consistent before using it. You then have to dab some on and blend away with your fingers. For the price point it's easy to do and deal with but if you don't like using your hands then these "creamy" "liquid" like highlighters are not for you.
La-Sweet M.
Atlantic City, NJ
I'd recommend using a really light touch and blending it thoroughly, otherwise you'll end up with a really shiny-looking face. It's nice, though. It does the job and looks natural if you use it right. I like to use highlighters like this especially when I'm wearing foundation, to bring a little dimension back to my face.E.L.F products are reasonably priced and they have a large variety to choose from.
Samantha W.
Chandler, AZ
This product is beautiful! You can mix it in with your foundation or even take a little to highlight your cheekbones, nose, etc. looks very natural and gives a beautiful glow
Yoselyne C.
this highlighter just got eaten up by my skin, i didnt really see a shine after rubbing it in. for the price...you get what you paid for honestly. there is another e.l.f. highlighter that i 100% recommend, its a powder. i just dont think liquid highlighters can do as good as powders.
I think it looked so beautiful on my skin but i would prefer something that dryed a little fast, the one i had bought was way to liquidity and i felt as of i was putting on liquid Fondation, i am not sure if that's how it was supposed to be but i didn't really enjoy that so much but the after math looked pretty stunning!
Laura O.
Cheektowaga, NY
This is really good for a dollar. It's like a cream highlight, which can be tapped onto the cheekbones or wherever you want to draw attention to. Although it's a bit sticky, it really is a pretty pink-pearlish highlight. Only a small amount is needed to really get a good highlight going on.
Abby B.
Hamilton, OH
This is intense. I love this. It is very pinky before being blended. I apply it with a beauty blender and I look like a disco ball. It is beautiful alone or can be intensified even more by adding a powder highlight on top. Buy this. It is so good and super cheap. Just make sure you shake t up before using or it will squirt a clear gunk
Brittany M.
What's the best way to apply this product? Before or after foundation?
Kirsten B.
St Augustine, FL
What's the best way to apply this product?
. ..
Los Angeles, CA
Pretty good for just a 1$
Darcy R.
Ft Washington, MD
Does this product work well on sensitive skin?
Sarah C.