BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Hope L.
Johns Creek, GA
This product did not go well for me. I found it too hard to blend and it looked like I dumped glitter across my face! I love elf but I would stick to there highlighting sticks over the shimmering whip. I even tried it as an eye shadow and it creased like crazy! I simply cant find a use for it..
La-Sweet M.
Atlantic City, NJ
I'd recommend using a really light touch and blending it thoroughly, otherwise you'll end up with a really shiny-looking face. It's nice, though. It does the job and looks natural if you use it right. I like to use highlighters like this especially when I'm wearing foundation, to bring a little dimension back to my face.E.L.F products are reasonably priced and they have a large variety to choose from.
Dennisha D.
Citrus Hts, CA
You can use it for so many different things on your face, very versatile. The price is amazing, as its only $1 on the e.l.f website. I love the metallic look so the product is perfect. Some complain about the pigment but it looks great to me. I would definitely recommend the product and even the brand to others.
Carole M.
Winchester, VA
High performer for it's price. I picked this specific item and color up at the time, at my local dollar tree store. I am highly impressed in the overall application results and in it's formula. E.l.f. is right on top of it with this one !! - Place a small dot on your finger and apply by blotting to areas of your face where light would touch the face naturally- forehead, temples, above cheek bone, the nose, chin and cupid's bow. Love it for helping me to achieve a natural-dewy look and the product will not feel sticky. Awesome pay off !! A must try, folks. :)
Riki D.
I love love love this! Not only does it give a nice glow it smells amazing! If you want a more subtle look just use this. If you want a more amped up look use this first and then a powder highlighter. In the picture I used this as a base then elfs baked highlighter.
Berenice M.
Doral, FL
Me gusta mucho el efecto que deja este producto. deja un brillo muy lindo y sutil. lo uso para diario y me va muy bien. Lo uso encima de la base luego lo sello con el polvo y queda super bello. Puedo usarlo emcima de algun labial y queda metalizado. Me encanta el tono! Rose-gold. Hermoso!!/
Anamaris C.
Cleveland, OH
These little guys are nice for quick on the go use. I don't find them the easiest to work with, they separate in the tube and you have to shake them to make sure that it's all consistent before using it. You then have to dab some on and blend away with your fingers. For the price point it's easy to do and deal with but if you don't like using your hands then these "creamy" "liquid" like highlighters are not for you.
Jennifer K.
Can't go wrong with this price! So incredibly affordable. Blends incredibly easy with a makeup brush. You only need a small amount for the product to go a long way. The only downside of this product is that it tends to me too glittery. Regardless I'd still buy it again. So incredibly cheap!
Emily E.
This could be good or awful to you-I used it back when I didn't know much about makeup. I think it gave me a rash, but I also think I used too much, and might not have washed it off very well at that time. I don't know if I would try it again...I think I really liked it at first but, eh. Nah...probably not.
Lauren V.
Quincy , MA
I am not normally a fan of drugstore makeup as I feel that the quality is always lesser but a friend turned me on to this and I love it!. It's a great highlighter base and blends well. I use my fingers to apply and then blend out with a beauty blender. PLUS it smells like fruity pebbles.
Brittany M.
What's the best way to apply this product? Before or after foundation?
Kirsten B.
St Augustine, FL
What's the best way to apply this product?
. ..
Los Angeles, CA
Pretty good for just a 1$
Darcy R.
Ft Washington, MD
Does this product work well on sensitive skin?
Sarah C.