BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

e.l.f. Shimmering Facial Whip
  • "this product was an impulse buy for me. i saw that my local store was clearing them out and i noticed it and decided to try it.at first i wasn't sure what to do with it. facial whip? ok... still not sure what that means but yes after opening i realised that it would be an amazing highlighter.i bought the shade lilac petal and i think it looks stunning as a cheek highlight.i personally don't use too much as i feel that it quite heavy on the face and a little goes a long way. i apply with my fingers and then dust a little extra highlight powder over the top.overall for the price i paid, it's not a bad highlight at all." in 233 reviews
Gladys D.
Williamstown , NJ
ok for this being only a dollar this was quite amazing. i ordered this from the elf website during its spring sale, so it was even cheaper. wow, this has highlighter like you wouldnt believe. i got the pink lemonade and lilac petal. i prefer the latter the color was easier to incorporate in my look. i dont put alot on just a few dabs on the cheekbones , brow and nose. if i wanted to amp it up i could. how does elf do it amazing pigmented products for such a lil price. im probably gonna give the pink lemonade one to a family member.
engo la sombra lila pétalo. Se hace un trabajo decente, especialmente por el precio de $ 1. Usted puede obtener un buen brillo / luces de ella. Es edificable para más drama. La sombra que tengo es un poco de color rosa, que tampoco necesariamente ideales (en mi opinión) para mi tono de piel (me pongo fundación L'Oréal True Match en W6). Me recompra de una opción de resaltado barato. Lo único que me molesta es el producto se separa, a veces todo lo pone hacia fuera es un líquido acuoso sin pigmento o brillo. Además, si no se aplican suficientemente tiende a perder su capacidad de mezclarse.
Courtney M.
I bought this after hearing amazing things about it on youtube, and I figured for a buck, it was worth a go. Mine was completely unusable from the first go, however. It was so badly separated that no amount of shaking could make this product mix together properly. From what I could tell, it would've been a really pretty cream highlight if it actually worked, but I won't be able to salvage mine. It does smell really nice, so I'm quite disappointed I can't put this stuff on my face.

I acknowledge that I could've gotten a dud, but this happens with so many drugstore cream highlights that I feel like it's just not worth repurchasing.
Tia S.
Erie
This is only $1, I'm so in love with it. The best thing about this highlighter is it also smells like oranges ! The texture of the product is very creamy and super pigmented but the downside of it is you have to shake it because it will get too watery sometimes and squirt water out instead of the liquid. It only takes a few drips and can be duped for the cover fx also.
Angie M.
Villanova, PA
This is one of my favorite hilighters. I use it everyday and it is still so full. I swear it's like never-ending. It gives such a nice, dewey glow. One of my favorite makeup artist also uses it. I use it for my cheekbones, under my brows, my cupids bow, and my nose. I absolutely love it. It's a more natural, everyday kind of highlighter.
Kathalynna L.
Escondido, CA
Let me tell you for this product being super affordable on the market it is definitely worth getting. The e.l.f. Shimmering facial whip is an amazing cream highlight that give give your skin a booming beautiful highlight. Apply before powder light and it looks so stunning for the price. You can also wear it alone with out powder and it makes your skin look to glowy and so plumped and refreshed. If you're looking for an affordable shimmer highlight the elf cosmetics is definitely worth trying especially for the great price. Get your hands on it and don't miss out. Worth trying and super amazing. Pigmentation is also amazing. Little goes a long way.
Kassandra P.
Coram, NY
It is OKAY. Nothing to write home over or stampede friends for during a hot sale. I find that I enjoyed this more so than Benefit's highlighter seeing its a fraction of the price and a much better application. Sadly because I like to contour with powder wearing this under powder defeats the purpose of the product and wearing it over just creates a caked up mess. Where I DID enjoy using this product was during summer swimming season! If im going swimming ill highlight my cheeks, temples, collar bones and down my chest a bit because this product STAYS PUT! Its great for a more natural dewy look.
Jazmine T.
I love this highlight product. It is small tube that is easy to carry. Since I travel a lot, it is convenient for on the go glow looks. It is really pigmented, so you don't need a lot of product to achieve the shimmer you want. I generally apply then in small dots with a gentle finger and use either my finger or a brush to blend out. It is buildable and extremely affordable. $1 for a tube of glow... You can't beat it! Highly recommended for those that are new to the makeup world. My only issue is that it can look cakey if you produce a lot of oils throughout the day.
Becca L.
Livingston, TN
So this is all pretty and all, maybe I applied it wrong (with my finger and then beauty blender)... but I thought I was looking so good and fierce. I had recently had a breakup and was looking for some different lovin'. I went to get some flowers from the local greenhouse, and I was giving all kinds of hints and eyes at the young man working. I was wondering why he awkwardly looked at me and smiled, but I thought maybe he was just a little shy. I got in my car and realized this stuff made my cheeks red af and I looked like a hooker. Safe to say, he didn't call me.
Victoria R.
This highlight whip is great it isnt what you want for a glam type of look. This is highlight is more for those who like a natural look or just want something simple for everyday. If you dont like too much highlight but still want a beautiful light feeling product this is definetly for you. The price isnt bad at all!! Regardless, its a must have in your everyday make up bag💜
Brittany M.
What's the best way to apply this product? Before or after foundation?
Kirsten B.
St Augustine, FL
What's the best way to apply this product?
. ..
Los Angeles, CA
Pretty good for just a 1$
Darcy R.
Ft Washington, MD
Does this product work well on sensitive skin?
Sarah C.