BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Buy on Amazon*
Emma K.
Brunswick, OH
I used to love this in high school. However now, I'm not a huge fan. It's pretty, don't get me wrong. But i prefer it as an eye shadow opposed to a shimmer/highlighter.
Beky B.
Don't love it but don't hate it, as well. I use to find it really hard to blend but then I figured out that blending with my fingers works a lot better with this product. Very cheap so it wouldn't hurt to try it out for those who are seeking a nice shimmer glow. I apply it on my cheeks and the tip of my nose. Would probably buy again.
Angie S.
Selden, NY
I feel like I own the entire line of Elf products lol The price and quality are amazing. This color is so beautiful and easy to blend. It smells great too. I think it is great for all skin types. A light formula but highly pigmented. Just need a little goes a long way. Highly recommend and will continue to buy.
Anna I.
Daphne, AL
Such a great product for the price. It is a thicker consistency, so if you're going to apply it over a large area, I would suggest mixing it with a concealer or foundation. But the color is gorgeous, and it's a great highlighter. I love using it on the Cupid's bow, eyes, nose and cheekbones. Smells great too!
Gaby M.
Westminster, CO
It's a really nice glow it gives you a nice pink glow but the thing I don't really like is that it's to much of a liquid it can't sray in my hand before it slips and is on the floor .
April S.
Holly Springs, NC
I wanted to try this after I heard so much hype. This is the best highlighter I found! You can use this anywhere on your face. It is non sticky and makes your skin glow! I use the on my cheekbones and on the bridge of my noise to highlight my face and it does an amazing job and a dewy perfect finish. I added a picture of my face using this.
Taira O.
Torrance, CA
I have the light pink one and it's absolutely gorgeous. It's blendable, stays for a while, and looks similar to benefit's high beam illuminator. When I want something warm I just brush a yellow based/gold powder highlight over it, or I use Mac's vanilla pigment for a cool tone and the elf whip really makes it shine.
Kaitlin C.
I saw this on Pinterest and snagged one the next trip I made to Target. I wanted to use it for highlighting and contouring, but found that it was really hard to blend. I use primer and a blending sponge and it was hard to get rid of the streak I'd applied. I tossed it after a couple of applications. It sounds like others have had more success than myself, but there are lots of other highlighting creams that I much prefer to use.
Jennifer N.
Lewisville, TX
A great alternative to the cover FX custom enhancer drops. These can be placed at the highpoints of the cheeks for a healthy glow. Plus they smell like Froot Loops.
H Q.
Ferndale, Mi
Gorgeous highlight. I apply it straight from the tube in little dots along the top of my cheek bones and my brow bone, then pat and blend with my fingers. I often will go over with a fluffy brush or fan brush as well to diffuse a bit more, even double layer with another highlight if I'm feelin REAL fancy.
Oana A.
Is it pigmented? And on the face is feeling heavy?
Evelyn H.
How good is the coverage?
Emily R.
Springfield, MO
Does this show up as a pink color or just a sheer shimmer? I have very, very pale skin for reference, if it matters.
Kaylie R.
The one I'm looking at is lilac petal and can anyone tell me what this is for and if its good worth your money please and thank you
Laura C.
Does this work very well is it a strong highlight? or just a light fade? I really want to get all cream stuff I just have powder right now?