BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Jennifer P.
First off, this has such a beautiful shimmer to it. But not to the overwhelming point that some brands do reach. It can even make a dewy look, which is natural, subtle and gorgeous in my humble opinion. You can't beat the price point either. This is a great product for beginners and seasoned makeup lovers alike.
Emma K.
Brunswick, OH
I used to love this in high school. However now, I'm not a huge fan. It's pretty, don't get me wrong. But i prefer it as an eye shadow opposed to a shimmer/highlighter.
Audrey P.
Fort Smith, AR
I love to use this as a base under my highlighter. if you don't put a powder on top of it I think that it can look a little cakey or sticky but every time I use it as a base I get complements on my highlighter. It's such a useful product to have and I think it's $1. Also, it smells like fruity pebbles which I like!
Jason B.
It doesn't work well for because it's a liquid hilihhter. Not very pigmented and I love me some pigmented highlighters! I don't really recommend this unless you want a suddle makeup look.
Piper B.
Cleveland, OK
Good product, especially for only one dollar! It's a strong highlight in a beautiful color. I personally put a bit on the back of my hand, rub it in, and then apply with a brush. This helps it not look streaky and more glowy. Sometimes I apply a powder highlight over it and it helps it stick. Great little product from e.l.f.!
Mary M.
Spring, TX
This is an odd product to me because the consistency is more like a lipgloss. It smells like fruity pebbles and when used as a highlight on the face, BLEND. This product is pretty on the cupids bow, the tip of the nose, and brow bone, but not all over cheeks. The formula is too thick to use on large areas of the face
Anna I.
Daphne, AL
Such a great product for the price. It is a thicker consistency, so if you're going to apply it over a large area, I would suggest mixing it with a concealer or foundation. But the color is gorgeous, and it's a great highlighter. I love using it on the Cupid's bow, eyes, nose and cheekbones. Smells great too!
Gaby M.
Westminster, CO
It's a really nice glow it gives you a nice pink glow but the thing I don't really like is that it's to much of a liquid it can't sray in my hand before it slips and is on the floor .
April S.
Holly Springs, NC
I wanted to try this after I heard so much hype. This is the best highlighter I found! You can use this anywhere on your face. It is non sticky and makes your skin glow! I use the on my cheekbones and on the bridge of my noise to highlight my face and it does an amazing job and a dewy perfect finish. I added a picture of my face using this.
Angie S.
Selden, NY
I feel like I own the entire line of Elf products lol The price and quality are amazing. This color is so beautiful and easy to blend. It smells great too. I think it is great for all skin types. A light formula but highly pigmented. Just need a little goes a long way. Highly recommend and will continue to buy.
Brittany M.
What's the best way to apply this product? Before or after foundation?
Kirsten B.
St Augustine, FL
What's the best way to apply this product?
. ..
Los Angeles, CA
Pretty good for just a 1$
Darcy R.
Ft Washington, MD
Does this product work well on sensitive skin?
Sarah C.