BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Buy on Amazon*
Mary M.
Spring, TX
This is an odd product to me because the consistency is more like a lipgloss. It smells like fruity pebbles and when used as a highlight on the face, BLEND. This product is pretty on the cupids bow, the tip of the nose, and brow bone, but not all over cheeks. The formula is too thick to use on large areas of the face
Anna I.
Daphne, AL
Such a great product for the price. It is a thicker consistency, so if you're going to apply it over a large area, I would suggest mixing it with a concealer or foundation. But the color is gorgeous, and it's a great highlighter. I love using it on the Cupid's bow, eyes, nose and cheekbones. Smells great too!
Angie S.
Selden, NY
I feel like I own the entire line of Elf products lol The price and quality are amazing. This color is so beautiful and easy to blend. It smells great too. I think it is great for all skin types. A light formula but highly pigmented. Just need a little goes a long way. Highly recommend and will continue to buy.
April S.
Holly Springs, NC
I wanted to try this after I heard so much hype. This is the best highlighter I found! You can use this anywhere on your face. It is non sticky and makes your skin glow! I use the on my cheekbones and on the bridge of my noise to highlight my face and it does an amazing job and a dewy perfect finish. I added a picture of my face using this.
Gaby M.
Westminster, CO
It's a really nice glow it gives you a nice pink glow but the thing I don't really like is that it's to much of a liquid it can't sray in my hand before it slips and is on the floor .
Beky B.
Don't love it but don't hate it, as well. I use to find it really hard to blend but then I figured out that blending with my fingers works a lot better with this product. Very cheap so it wouldn't hurt to try it out for those who are seeking a nice shimmer glow. I apply it on my cheeks and the tip of my nose. Would probably buy again.
Taira O.
Torrance, CA
I have the light pink one and it's absolutely gorgeous. It's blendable, stays for a while, and looks similar to benefit's high beam illuminator. When I want something warm I just brush a yellow based/gold powder highlight over it, or I use Mac's vanilla pigment for a cool tone and the elf whip really makes it shine.
H Q.
Ferndale, Mi
Gorgeous highlight. I apply it straight from the tube in little dots along the top of my cheek bones and my brow bone, then pat and blend with my fingers. I often will go over with a fluffy brush or fan brush as well to diffuse a bit more, even double layer with another highlight if I'm feelin REAL fancy.
Stormie V.
Citrus Hts, CA
I have 'Lilac Petal' and the color is great. On the other hand the product is on the cheap side and is very thick. The thickness is good in the sense a little goes a long way but blending can be difficult because how fast the product dries. I wouldn't say I love the product but I wouldn't say I hate it either.
Kaitlin C.
I saw this on Pinterest and snagged one the next trip I made to Target. I wanted to use it for highlighting and contouring, but found that it was really hard to blend. I use primer and a blending sponge and it was hard to get rid of the streak I'd applied. I tossed it after a couple of applications. It sounds like others have had more success than myself, but there are lots of other highlighting creams that I much prefer to use.
Brittany M.
What's the best way to apply this product? Before or after foundation?
Kirsten B.
St Augustine, FL
What's the best way to apply this product?
. ..
Los Angeles, CA
Pretty good for just a 1$
Darcy R.
Ft Washington, MD
Does this product work well on sensitive skin?
Sarah C.