BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Buy on Amazon*
Erica B.
Brandenburg, KY
I wear a full face of makeup so this didnt work for me. It would be great for a young girl who will wear it without other makeup. I actually used mine as an eyeshadow primer. Its very very inexpensive.
Angel W.
Chester, PA
I just love this product. It's so inexpensive and it works as a great blush and lippie. I own the pink lemonade and I love how I can use it on just about any aspect of my face. I love using it as a lip product or a blush especially. When I buy again I'll probably get the other colors so I can use it as a highlighter more.
Amanda D.
these are amazing little highlighters for $1! So shimmery and reflective, and a little goes a really long way. And they are very versatile - you can use as a luminizer to mix a little bit into your foundation, use alone as a highlight, layer under powder for extra lasting power, and can also use on your eyes and lips!
Elinor A.
The liquid highlighter comes in a pump bottle – love the square shape, the translucent cap and the look of the bottle. The cap and pump are the signature deep blue of Chambor packaging with the Chambor rose inscribed on the top of the cap. have this in Persimmon, which I actually got as a free gift a while back and I'm just getting around to using now.
Anna M.
Spencer, OH
This is one of my favorite drugstore highlighters! For only $2! Intense highlight. Some people find it sticky but I can't say as I notice. A little goes a long way!
Stormy C.
Corp Christi, TX
These shimmering facial whips are one of those hidden, inexpensive, and supremely USEFUL products. The tubes look tiny when you get them, but they hold .34 oz, which is about the same amount as most of the mascara tubes I own, and they're pretty pigmented so a little product goes along way. The spotlight one is a good highlighter, but I will say it's not my favorite(I prefer the pink/peach ones). It's still really nice and I always have one on hand.
Piper B.
Cleveland, OK
Good product, especially for only one dollar! It's a strong highlight in a beautiful color. I personally put a bit on the back of my hand, rub it in, and then apply with a brush. This helps it not look streaky and more glowy. Sometimes I apply a powder highlight over it and it helps it stick. Great little product from e.l.f.!
Jason B.
It doesn't work well for because it's a liquid hilihhter. Not very pigmented and I love me some pigmented highlighters! I don't really recommend this unless you want a suddle makeup look.
Audrey P.
Fort Smith, AR
I love to use this as a base under my highlighter. if you don't put a powder on top of it I think that it can look a little cakey or sticky but every time I use it as a base I get complements on my highlighter. It's such a useful product to have and I think it's $1. Also, it smells like fruity pebbles which I like!
Mary M.
Spring, TX
This is an odd product to me because the consistency is more like a lipgloss. It smells like fruity pebbles and when used as a highlight on the face, BLEND. This product is pretty on the cupids bow, the tip of the nose, and brow bone, but not all over cheeks. The formula is too thick to use on large areas of the face
Brittany M.
What's the best way to apply this product? Before or after foundation?
Kirsten B.
St Augustine, FL
What's the best way to apply this product?
. ..
Los Angeles, CA
Pretty good for just a 1$
Darcy R.
Ft Washington, MD
Does this product work well on sensitive skin?
Sarah C.