BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

e.l.f. Shimmering Facial Whip
  • "this product was an impulse buy for me. i saw that my local store was clearing them out and i noticed it and decided to try it.at first i wasn't sure what to do with it. facial whip? ok... still not sure what that means but yes after opening i realised that it would be an amazing highlighter.i bought the shade lilac petal and i think it looks stunning as a cheek highlight.i personally don't use too much as i feel that it quite heavy on the face and a little goes a long way. i apply with my fingers and then dust a little extra highlight powder over the top.overall for the price i paid, it's not a bad highlight at all." in 233 reviews
Rebecca Q.
These are not the best highlighters out there. They are kind of difficult to use and they are sticky. If you are just starting out in makeup and want to give them a shot, I think they are fine for that purpose, especially considering they are only a dollar. If you want a really good highlighter for fairly cheap, I would recommend checking out Colourpop
For me this product did not work. I did not like the way this product set on my face,and it was really hard to blend out . I did like the color selection to bad it didnt set well
Amanda D.
these are amazing little highlighters for $1! So shimmery and reflective, and a little goes a really long way. And they are very versatile - you can use as a luminizer to mix a little bit into your foundation, use alone as a highlight, layer under powder for extra lasting power, and can also use on your eyes and lips!
Anna M.
Spencer, OH
This is one of my favorite drugstore highlighters! For only $2! Intense highlight. Some people find it sticky but I can't say as I notice. A little goes a long way!
Cheyenne C.
Los Angeles, CA
Really amazing product to use!! Gets the job done, it's quick and easy to use. I have recommended this to my friends and family members who enjoy using it as well!!
Angel W.
Chester, PA
I just love this product. It's so inexpensive and it works as a great blush and lippie. I own the pink lemonade and I love how I can use it on just about any aspect of my face. I love using it as a lip product or a blush especially. When I buy again I'll probably get the other colors so I can use it as a highlighter more.
Elinor A.
The liquid highlighter comes in a pump bottle – love the square shape, the translucent cap and the look of the bottle. The cap and pump are the signature deep blue of Chambor packaging with the Chambor rose inscribed on the top of the cap. have this in Persimmon, which I actually got as a free gift a while back and I'm just getting around to using now.
Stormy C.
Denton, TX
These shimmering facial whips are one of those hidden, inexpensive, and supremely USEFUL products. The tubes look tiny when you get them, but they hold .34 oz, which is about the same amount as most of the mascara tubes I own, and they're pretty pigmented so a little product goes along way. The spotlight one is a good highlighter, but I will say it's not my favorite(I prefer the pink/peach ones). It's still really nice and I always have one on hand.
Piper B.
Cleveland, OK
Good product, especially for only one dollar! It's a strong highlight in a beautiful color. I personally put a bit on the back of my hand, rub it in, and then apply with a brush. This helps it not look streaky and more glowy. Sometimes I apply a powder highlight over it and it helps it stick. Great little product from e.l.f.!
Emma K.
Brunswick, OH
I used to love this in high school. However now, I'm not a huge fan. It's pretty, don't get me wrong. But i prefer it as an eye shadow opposed to a shimmer/highlighter.
Brittany M.
What's the best way to apply this product? Before or after foundation?
Kirsten B.
St Augustine, FL
What's the best way to apply this product?
. ..
Los Angeles, CA
Pretty good for just a 1$
Darcy R.
Ft Washington, MD
Does this product work well on sensitive skin?
Sarah C.