BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Annie B.
Tallahassee, FL
This product wasn't for me. It was a pretty good product if you want a more subtle highlight but I want a more intense highlight personally. The consistency also wasn't that great for me.
Bint A.
I didn't like this product at all. I love most elf products but not this one. It's really hard to blend and it's sticky. It's messy to apply. It's not even worth the dollar. I wouldn't compare it to the benefit high beam. There are a lot of better highlighters out there. The elf baked highlighters are really good and I recommend them more than this.
Hailey B.
Cary, NC
I use this as a base highlighter because it helps keep my powder highlighter on longer. You don't need to use a lot and it will most likely last you a long time. It has a pinky champagne undertone which is gorgeous on most skin tones.
Megan R.
Artesia, NM
While very affordable, this highlighter was too thick for my liking and did not offer the subtle affect that I was going for. If you like it caked on this is the highlighter for you.
Katie G.
Valparaiso, IN
This stuff is so sticky and oily feeling. My impression by it being called "facial whip" was that it could be used as a blush or a highlighter but this stuff feels like putting cheap lip gloss on your skin, and it remains that sticky all day... it doesn't dry. The color is nice, like I would definitely use it as a highlighter or blush combo
Jasmin B.
These elf shimmer whips are awesome! !!!! They really do pack a punch 👊👊👊 for them to be a little you wouldn't expect the pigmentation you get out of them. I really do enjoy them. I have 2 and they are awesome!!! I Don't Reach For Them ALOT But They Are AWESOME 😍
Beauty B.
This is a perfect highlighter for the high points on your face and only $1.00?! Are you kidding me?! It has a very pretty yet soft scent to it. In my opinion, a highlighter is necessary during the winter months due to our skin trying to flaunt how extremely dry it gets. I personally like a little bit of highlight to camouflage exactly how dry my skin is, while at the same time brightening my face up. You can't go wrong....unless you over do it while applying it.
Latifa Y.
Charlottesville, VA
I like it a little bit because the problem is that it's so shiny but when you put it on you have to like rub it for a really long time and messes up your foundation and I recommend using an airbrush which helps it set on your skin but I don't really like this product I wouldn't buy this again and I am I recommend it to people that like this product but I don't like it
Jessica B.
Woodbridge, VA
You cannot go wrong with this little baby! It is so pigmented and only costs $1! I have the shade lilac petal and I want to get the peach shade next for my tan skin. I like to apply his with my cream products and set it with a powder highlight on top, gorgeous!
Sindy G.
River Forest, IL
Love love love! I actually got mine from Shop Miss A and I did love it a lot. It does blend out but I recommend using your fingers instead of beauty blender. It comes in different undertones. It has shimmery to it. I would 100% buy it again, infact, I have and I use it on my clients. In order to get an even glowier look, I use highlight powder on top of it for more coverage but make sure it dries out before you do or else you will not be able to blend. Also this is one of those highlights you can add into your foundation for a dewy look.
Brittany M.
What's the best way to apply this product? Before or after foundation?
Kirsten B.
St Augustine, FL
What's the best way to apply this product?
. ..
Los Angeles, CA
Pretty good for just a 1$
Darcy R.
Ft Washington, MD
Does this product work well on sensitive skin?
Sarah C.