BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

e.l.f. Shimmering Facial Whip
  • "this product was an impulse buy for me. i saw that my local store was clearing them out and i noticed it and decided to try it.at first i wasn't sure what to do with it. facial whip? ok... still not sure what that means but yes after opening i realised that it would be an amazing highlighter.i bought the shade lilac petal and i think it looks stunning as a cheek highlight.i personally don't use too much as i feel that it quite heavy on the face and a little goes a long way. i apply with my fingers and then dust a little extra highlight powder over the top.overall for the price i paid, it's not a bad highlight at all." in 233 reviews
Jahnvi M.
Mundelein, IL
I think this was a really cool product in theory that I was really apprehensive about trying. Unlike a lot of highlights it isnt extremely glittery, people who like a nice natural glow would like this product. Based on skin type, I think this would suit dry skin more than oily skin, and though it lasts long, I think reapplication would be necessary throughout the night.
Cassie K.
houston, TX
This stuff was very thick and sticky. I really didn't like that it was so difficult to apply and definitely won't purchase it again. Thank goodness it was cheap.
Bailie H.
Fountain Vly, CA
I have been adding a small amount of this to my morning tinted bb cream and loving the subtle bronze glow it has added, a great little summer in a tube. I have also been using it as an under brow highlighter which adds a great punch, way more than the usual powder. Such a great bargain I am going to be ordering the other colors soon!
paulina p.
The formula itself is a super-pigmented liquid so one tiny drop is enough to cover an entire cheek. It dries quickly so you need to blend with urgency, but once you get the hang of it, the color payoff is amazing. Plus, it lasts all day on my oily skin where most other blushes wear off after a few hours. It's also worth noting that the tiny tube lasted me over 5 months of near daily use.
Lacey W.
Ventura, CA
I personally like it it's light weight for like a cream type, the only problem was that my face had a reaction to it so I stopped using which is weird since I use a lot of elf.
Jennifer J.
This product is so amazing I love it sooo much I use it everyday has eyeshadow and and has a highlighter the color is amazing it's so easy to apply too and I would definitely buy this product again.
Sophie  M.
Wood Dale, IL
If you do not own this right now than girl go out and get every single shade. These are fantastic liquid/cream highlights! This will keep your cheekbones glowing all day long. They are so easy to blend in to prevent from having a line of highlight on the face. They have so many tones that would look great on everyone. And they are super super super cheap!
M S.
Washington, DC
I'm so impressed with this product it blows my mind. It's only a dollar and without a double it's my favorite highlighter. Yes, it is a bit tricky and you have to work it right but once you find a method that works for you it looks so gorgeous. I personally apply a tiny bit on the back of my hand, thin it out/warm it up with my index finger and then bounce a damp beauty blender on it. This gives a really nice subtle glow wherever I apply it and it last for ages! The lilac petal shade is perfect for my crazy pale skin. I just ordered a bunch of backups in case they ever discontinue. SUCH a huge fan!
Jessica B.
If you like shimmer and don't mind some glitter on your face, this is for you! This little sucker really gives one heck of a highlight. It smells really good too, sort of like fruity pebbles. I apply this with my fingers. It's a bit sticky and dries down pretty fast so I use a little at a time. But also be aware that a little of this goes a long way.
member-7bf71f326
Pennsburg, PA
Very pretty color, nice shimmer, but sometimes I have a hard time blending it enough. It can be slightly thick looking on the skin. Don't use a lot of product, and it will give very pretty results.
Brittany M.
What's the best way to apply this product? Before or after foundation?
Kirsten B.
St Augustine, FL
What's the best way to apply this product?
. ..
Los Angeles, CA
Pretty good for just a 1$
Darcy R.
Ft Washington, MD
Does this product work well on sensitive skin?
Sarah C.