BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

M S.
Washington, DC
I'm so impressed with this product it blows my mind. It's only a dollar and without a double it's my favorite highlighter. Yes, it is a bit tricky and you have to work it right but once you find a method that works for you it looks so gorgeous. I personally apply a tiny bit on the back of my hand, thin it out/warm it up with my index finger and then bounce a damp beauty blender on it. This gives a really nice subtle glow wherever I apply it and it last for ages! The lilac petal shade is perfect for my crazy pale skin. I just ordered a bunch of backups in case they ever discontinue. SUCH a huge fan!
Lacey W.
Ventura, CA
I personally like it it's light weight for like a cream type, the only problem was that my face had a reaction to it so I stopped using which is weird since I use a lot of elf.
Jessica B.
If you like shimmer and don't mind some glitter on your face, this is for you! This little sucker really gives one heck of a highlight. It smells really good too, sort of like fruity pebbles. I apply this with my fingers. It's a bit sticky and dries down pretty fast so I use a little at a time. But also be aware that a little of this goes a long way.
member-7bf71f326
Pennsburg, PA
Very pretty color, nice shimmer, but sometimes I have a hard time blending it enough. It can be slightly thick looking on the skin. Don't use a lot of product, and it will give very pretty results.
cris g.
Shreveport, LA
held up so great with my oily skin. it wasn't glittery AT ALL. I LOVED THAT. actually purchased 4 at once so i never run out. could never pass on a highlighter that gives my skin a wet/glossy look.
Annie B.
Tallahassee, FL
This product wasn't for me. It was a pretty good product if you want a more subtle highlight but I want a more intense highlight personally. The consistency also wasn't that great for me.
Nicole R.
Murrieta, CA
I have this in the pinkish color and in the white. Even on my fair skin, the pink one isn't too pigmented of a color to where it shows up pink, it just gives a pretty softer glow that I love! Both shades are very long lasting and as you don't need much at all, they last forever and are the best bargain! The only reason that I am giving 4 stars instead of 5 is that the pink one becomes separated, so when you squeeze the tube at first just liquid will shoot out, which is very annoying.
Bint A.
I didn't like this product at all. I love most elf products but not this one. It's really hard to blend and it's sticky. It's messy to apply. It's not even worth the dollar. I wouldn't compare it to the benefit high beam. There are a lot of better highlighters out there. The elf baked highlighters are really good and I recommend them more than this.
Hailey B.
Cary, NC
I use this as a base highlighter because it helps keep my powder highlighter on longer. You don't need to use a lot and it will most likely last you a long time. It has a pinky champagne undertone which is gorgeous on most skin tones.
Megan R.
Artesia, NM
While very affordable, this highlighter was too thick for my liking and did not offer the subtle affect that I was going for. If you like it caked on this is the highlighter for you.
Brittany M.
What's the best way to apply this product? Before or after foundation?
Kirsten B.
St Augustine, FL
What's the best way to apply this product?
. ..
Los Angeles, CA
Pretty good for just a 1$
Darcy R.
Ft Washington, MD
Does this product work well on sensitive skin?
Sarah C.