BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Buy on Amazon
For me this product did not work. I did not like the way this product set on my face,and it was really hard to blend out . I did like the color selection to bad it didnt set well
Anna P.
Caledonia, MI
I have a lot of highlighters and I can be pretty picky. This one is a great option for people on a budget (it's only 1 dollar!!). It's a beautiful pinky toned highlighter, making it perfect for fair/cool skin. It has a mousy texture, and is fairly long lasting. My preferred method of using this is as a base for a powder highlighter. Especially when I'm going for a strong highlighter look. Or I will wear it alone on minimal makeup days for a dewy look.
Ashley W.
If you are new to makeup and want to get into highlighting without purchasing a pallet for an arm and a leg. The texture is so smooth, light, and the shimmer is so beautiful on the skin it brings a natural healthy glow. If you want a product does what it promises and won't break the bank this is definitely worth buying. Can't say enough good things.
Taryn M.
Winter Spgs, FL
This is a highly pigmented, white highlighter packed with tons of silver shimmer. It blends reasonably easily, but the shade is just too obvious on my warm-toned, light-medium complexion. This product might be more suited to very fair skin tones with cool undertones, but I would only use this for costume or stage makeup looks.
Paula P.
San mateo, California
Elf is good is every product!
The price is good and you can find everywhere.
This facial whip is the best!
Elf is good is every product!
The price is good and you can find everywhere.
This facial whip is the best!
Rebecca Q.
These are not the best highlighters out there. They are kind of difficult to use and they are sticky. If you are just starting out in makeup and want to give them a shot, I think they are fine for that purpose, especially considering they are only a dollar. If you want a really good highlighter for fairly cheap, I would recommend checking out Colourpop
vanessa c.
Boca Raton, FL
I tried using this on several occasions. At first I applied it over my foundation. There like thick chunks of the glitter that stuck and streaked across my cheek bones. It looked horrendous. I did really try to like this so I gave it a second shot. The next time I tried it I put it on with my foundation mix together. I was left with random chunks of glitter all over my face. I don't think I'll be using this product unless I find a way to use it.
Ella R.
I am not really into this product because I'm not into cream highlights on my cheeks I personally like a powder highlight more than I like a cream whipped highlight. What I didn't like about this highlight was yes it was blinding it just felt like there was something on my cheek all day and I'm looking for make up I don't really want to feel this on my cheek. It also took a while to set and it just wasn't very pretty. When I think of highlight I think of blinding OK girl yes give it to me and I just didn't feel that with a highlight.
Nathaniel E.
Eh. It takes a lot of work to blend, and using fingers is a necessity. A sponge just leaves spotty marks all over your cheekbones. Since this is so hard to blend, you end up smearing away your base trying to get this to not look so weird. And it's verrrry sticky. Putting powder over it just makes it clumpy and gross. If you just made it less sticky, less thick, and easier to blend, it would be great! It smells amazing too, like Fruity Pebbles!
Angel W.
Chester, PA
I just love this product. It's so inexpensive and it works as a great blush and lippie. I own the pink lemonade and I love how I can use it on just about any aspect of my face. I love using it as a lip product or a blush especially. When I buy again I'll probably get the other colors so I can use it as a highlighter more.
Brittany M.
What's the best way to apply this product? Before or after foundation?
Kirsten B.
St Augustine, FL
What's the best way to apply this product?
. ..
Los Angeles, CA
Pretty good for just a 1$
Darcy R.
Ft Washington, MD
Does this product work well on sensitive skin?
Sarah C.