BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Katie C.
Anderson, SC
For only $1 this product is amazing! I use it by itself a lot, but you can definitely use it as a base to give you that EXTRA GLOW when you apply a powder highlight on top of it. It lasts all day and night when I set it with my setting spray. If I don't set it, it still lasts about 8 hours! I definitely recommend this product to anyone looking for a good highlighter at a great price!
Candy B.
Sahuarita, AZ
I had this ELF Shimmer Whip in Lilac Petal and it was a gorgeous cool-tone pink. Great highlight! It gave me a dewy look with its pigmented and buildable formula. It also layered well with my makeup and blended out easily. Also works great as a highlighter base. I had to toss it though because the product separated within a month, only the water/oil came out, and shaking it could only do so much. Turned me off.
Elena G.
Albany, OR
This product is a good buy on a budget. This brand offers a very wonderful selection a product for those who want the feeling richness for a little over priced. It Glides on smooth and last a few hours but your face looks amazing when you use this take it from me don't knock it till you try it you're going to love this!
Taylor S.
Great highlight. Dosnt last as long as I'd love it to but it goes on nice and u can set it with elfs powder highlight and it will stay on loner and give more shine
Gianna M.
Jacksonville, FL
First, E.L.F. is great for the price point, not the quality of the product- but you can expect much when almost everything is under $5.I truly do not like this product in particular as I feel it's too water-y. After applying I feel it smears my makeup more than enhancing it.
Amy T.
Springfield, VA
I have the shade pink lemonade. This is a beautiful shade that doubles as a highlighter and a blush. My favorite way to use this is as a base for my powder highlighter. I don't like using this alone because I feel like if i blend it so it works as a highlighter, its too pink but if I blend it out too much it won't be intense enough for my liking. I love using this as a base for my powder highlighter because it will intensify the glow. I feel like this would be beautiful for deeper skintones or a paler skintone who wants a pinky highlight.
Yessenia G.
This is a very good inexpensive liquid highlight. I've had this for a little over a year now before I started using it. when I first used it a couple if times it would come out ok no problems but then after a couple of times it separated and the watery substance would come out. ok no biggie I can just mix it but it is a little difficult to mix because the product is a little thick but I got it to work. In over all I like it can't beat it for a buck I just don't know what happened there for a sec when it separated lol!
Jeenalyn D.
Kissimmee, FL
Nice product to have. It looks small when you get it, but it does really last for a while since you only need to use a little bit of it to get a nice glowy highlight. There are nicely pigmented, but it is very easy to blend. Spotlight is a nice highlight, but I personally prefer more of a subtle highlight such as the Lilac Petal one. Spotlight is more for those who really want that obvious highlight. Possible for those with fairer skin tones. Spotlight, on me, leaves a white tint, which looks unnatural since I'm tanner.
Jahnvi M.
Mundelein, IL
I think this was a really cool product in theory that I was really apprehensive about trying. Unlike a lot of highlights it isnt extremely glittery, people who like a nice natural glow would like this product. Based on skin type, I think this would suit dry skin more than oily skin, and though it lasts long, I think reapplication would be necessary throughout the night.
Marina A.
I got this product for I believe a dollar. It's super pigmented (for a highlighter). I have attached a picture of it , I don't know the name of the one I have but it is the coral ish one. The trick I found is if you just squeeze it out of the tube and pat it onto your skin it works best!
Brittany M.
What's the best way to apply this product? Before or after foundation?
Kirsten B.
St Augustine, FL
What's the best way to apply this product?
. ..
Los Angeles, CA
Pretty good for just a 1$
Darcy R.
Ft Washington, MD
Does this product work well on sensitive skin?
Sarah C.