BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Buy on e.l.f. ...*
  • "this product was an impulse buy for me. i saw that my local store was clearing them out and i noticed it and decided to try it.at first i wasn't sure what to do with it. facial whip? ok... still not sure what that means but yes after opening i realised that it would be an amazing highlighter.i bought the shade lilac petal and i think it looks stunning as a cheek highlight.i personally don't use too much as i feel that it quite heavy on the face and a little goes a long way. i apply with my fingers and then dust a little extra highlight powder over the top.overall for the price i paid, it's not a bad highlight at all." in 233 reviews
Donneisha D.
Madison , WI
I purchased this product on a whim and I have been really enjoy the color lilac petal. While most people would assume lilac equals purple in this case it is a very pink peach color and works great for adding a little highlight to fair skin. I only use a few drops so I will have this product forever. If you are looking for a fun little product to play with, the price is right on this one!
Mylee S.
Beaver Falls, PA
i love this stuff it does have a pink tone which isnt the best however you can choose colors with this product. pros a little goes a long way but the shade is pinky. i think it is good for any skin. i have dry face. i would buy again i loved it that much
Mikayla H.
This product wasn't my favorite because it left my skin oily. I didn't hate the product but it was too dewy for me. It would be good for dry skin especially in the winter time. I wouldn't buy it again though.
Samara B.
Marseilles, IL
I have this in ever color, I really love a highlighter never can have to much haha. For a dollar there's not a lot bad with it. It last all day, I never go out without putting it on. I have got a few friends on to it as well. It's also great for travel as I lose a lot of make up when I travel so taking stuff like this is good because it's cheap to replace.
Kelly B.
Tremont, PA
I've been using this product for over a year now and I love it! I've tried every shade, and they're all so worth it! They're EXTREMELY pigmented, and so easy to apply. A little bit goes a long way, so don't over do it! My favorite is this lilac petal, it's a bright shine, and a sheer pink pigment that can almost take the place of blush if you're daring enough. I highly recommend this to anyone and everyone.
Wendee A.
Las Vegas, NV
So cheap ! Then again the whole ELF brand is but you definitely get a good deal and a good product . Its a subtle glow so I would recommend it for those that don't need to blind people with your highlight :)
Marie M.
Sylmar, CA
Everytime I use e.l.f. products I am blown away. This shimmering facial whip goes on like butter when applied and distributes evenly leaving the perfect amount of shimmer where you want it. The smell of the product is pleasant as it is not overpowering and it actually has a hint of a geen tea smell to it. This product is not long lasting however after several hours I noticed some of the shimmer was starting to spread around my face instead of staying on my cheek bones. Other than that it is a very nice product and I will be purchasing it again in the future.
Alyssa H.
I think o may have just used it wrong but from my experience i didnt like it, plus i may be too pale also. But not fond of liquid highlighter either id prefer powder ones so unless u like liquid ones id go for a different one but if u wanna try a liquid one this would be a great one to try. For $1 tho u cant beat it to atleast try it, just maybe look up how to use it if ur unsure
Katie C.
Anderson, SC
For only $1 this product is amazing! I use it by itself a lot, but you can definitely use it as a base to give you that EXTRA GLOW when you apply a powder highlight on top of it. It lasts all day and night when I set it with my setting spray. If I don't set it, it still lasts about 8 hours! I definitely recommend this product to anyone looking for a good highlighter at a great price!
Candy B.
Sahuarita, AZ
I had this ELF Shimmer Whip in Lilac Petal and it was a gorgeous cool-tone pink. Great highlight! It gave me a dewy look with its pigmented and buildable formula. It also layered well with my makeup and blended out easily. Also works great as a highlighter base. I had to toss it though because the product separated within a month, only the water/oil came out, and shaking it could only do so much. Turned me off.
Brittany M.
What's the best way to apply this product? Before or after foundation?
Kirsten B.
St Augustine, FL
What's the best way to apply this product?
. ..
Los Angeles, CA
Pretty good for just a 1$
Darcy R.
Ft Washington, MD
Does this product work well on sensitive skin?
Sarah C.