BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Buy on Amazon
Megan R.
Artesia, NM
While very affordable, this highlighter was too thick for my liking and did not offer the subtle affect that I was going for. If you like it caked on this is the highlighter for you.
Latifa Y.
Charlottesville, VA
I like it a little bit because the problem is that it's so shiny but when you put it on you have to like rub it for a really long time and messes up your foundation and I recommend using an airbrush which helps it set on your skin but I don't really like this product I wouldn't buy this again and I am I recommend it to people that like this product but I don't like it
Beauty B.
This is a perfect highlighter for the high points on your face and only $1.00?! Are you kidding me?! It has a very pretty yet soft scent to it. In my opinion, a highlighter is necessary during the winter months due to our skin trying to flaunt how extremely dry it gets. I personally like a little bit of highlight to camouflage exactly how dry my skin is, while at the same time brightening my face up. You can't go wrong....unless you over do it while applying it.
Jessica B.
Woodbridge, VA
You cannot go wrong with this little baby! It is so pigmented and only costs $1! I have the shade lilac petal and I want to get the peach shade next for my tan skin. I like to apply his with my cream products and set it with a powder highlight on top, gorgeous!
Madisun M.
I have the peachy shade. It's very gorgeous! Easy to blend, smooth texture, doesn't go patchy, and reflects beautifully. It isn't a glittery highlight like some nor is it a insane highlighter like ABH or JS. It's a pretty glow. Good for the 1$ price tag. (It's great as a base! Apply this on your cheeks first then put a powder highlight on top!)
Whitney G.
I bought this recently in the color Pink Lemonade during a sale for $0.40. Beautiful vibrant pigmentation and a little goes a long way. With the sticky texture it's easy to apply a lot and ruin your makeup.
I have a big problem with a liquid shimmer juice that comes out even if I shake it forever!
I wouldn't buy it again even if it were free.
Jasmin B.
These elf shimmer whips are awesome! !!!! They really do pack a punch 👊👊👊 for them to be a little you wouldn't expect the pigmentation you get out of them. I really do enjoy them. I have 2 and they are awesome!!! I Don't Reach For Them ALOT But They Are AWESOME 😍
Sindy G.
River Forest, IL
Love love love! I actually got mine from Shop Miss A and I did love it a lot. It does blend out but I recommend using your fingers instead of beauty blender. It comes in different undertones. It has shimmery to it. I would 100% buy it again, infact, I have and I use it on my clients. In order to get an even glowier look, I use highlight powder on top of it for more coverage but make sure it dries out before you do or else you will not be able to blend. Also this is one of those highlights you can add into your foundation for a dewy look.
Cora R.
I love this whip and have used it as opposed to my more expensive highlighters. It makes a great base and a little goes a long way. My only con is it is a little heavy feeling and sticky, but that feeling subsides after about 10 minutes. I compare this to high beam and I love it. Plus it's like 2 or 3 dollars depending where you go.
Danielle C.
I love highlighters and illuminators. I mainly go for powder highlighters but i do have a few liquid ones. If you're expecting that BABAMM glow you will not get it here. Its more of a lit from within glow. You could always layer a powder on top to make that glow even brighter. For the price id say its totally worth it. Great product!
Brittany M.
What's the best way to apply this product? Before or after foundation?
Kirsten B.
St Augustine, FL
What's the best way to apply this product?
. ..
Los Angeles, CA
Pretty good for just a 1$
Darcy R.
Ft Washington, MD
Does this product work well on sensitive skin?
Sarah C.