BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

e.l.f. Shimmering Facial Whip
  • "this product was an impulse buy for me. i saw that my local store was clearing them out and i noticed it and decided to try it.at first i wasn't sure what to do with it. facial whip? ok... still not sure what that means but yes after opening i realised that it would be an amazing highlighter.i bought the shade lilac petal and i think it looks stunning as a cheek highlight.i personally don't use too much as i feel that it quite heavy on the face and a little goes a long way. i apply with my fingers and then dust a little extra highlight powder over the top.overall for the price i paid, it's not a bad highlight at all." in 233 reviews
Hajera C.
I recently purchased this and wanted to try it out a few times before writing any sort of review. I freaking love this!! A little goes a long way with this. I always use this and then decide to top it off with another powder highlight because you can never have enough highlight! :D Super affordable and you get your money's worth in the first use, everything after that is just icing on the cake. :)
Michaela C.
This product works very nicely. Goes on smoothly and blends well. I've noticed it can move makeup underneath, and some separation occurred in my product. The result is very nice though especially for the price.
Dhara P.
This product is very affordable and easy to travel with. I would say it's long lasting and it's very pigmented something that will last you a while. It's easy to blend out and I will be repurchasing this product.
Michelle S.
I have this in the white shade and I absolutely love it! I don't usually use it directly on my cheekbones for highlighter; I mix it in with my foundation to make my skin more radiant, and sometimes to lighten my foundation if the shade is too dark. I definitely recommend this product however you choose to use it. Elf is a great brand and also very inexpensive.
Stephanie P.
I got this in the lilac and spotlight and I love them! The drawback is that they are quite difficult to blend out, which makes a natural glow very difficult to pull-off if you're using it to highlight your face. It feels GREAT though and not at all heavy, very light. The shimmer is also just gorgeous and the best highlighter I've gotten from elf.
Rebecca  O.
Baltimore, MD
This is one of the only products I hate from Elf. I really don't like how hard it is to blend and how thick it is. When you apply to your face it feels cakey. I'm always up to try new things especially when it's only a dollar. I wouldn't recommend this for a combination or dry skin because the texture is horrible. The smell is horrible and the colors they come in are horrible. It's just a really bad product to me.
Lily S.
This is my favorite whipped highlight ever, I can really built up the intensity of the color, to more of a subtle look to more pigmentation for a really wow factor to the cheek bones
Donneisha D.
Madison , WI
I purchased this product on a whim and I have been really enjoy the color lilac petal. While most people would assume lilac equals purple in this case it is a very pink peach color and works great for adding a little highlight to fair skin. I only use a few drops so I will have this product forever. If you are looking for a fun little product to play with, the price is right on this one!
Fabi V.
Indio, CA
I have tried several times when I'm on the go. A little for blush and I feel like I get a two for one. Since it shimmers you also get the effect of a highlighter
Mikayla H.
This product wasn't my favorite because it left my skin oily. I didn't hate the product but it was too dewy for me. It would be good for dry skin especially in the winter time. I wouldn't buy it again though.
Brittany M.
What's the best way to apply this product? Before or after foundation?
Kirsten B.
St Augustine, FL
What's the best way to apply this product?
. ..
Los Angeles, CA
Pretty good for just a 1$
Darcy R.
Ft Washington, MD
Does this product work well on sensitive skin?
Sarah C.