BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Daniela O.
Piedmont , SC
It's an okay highlight. The only thing I don't really like about it is that it's too shimmery and has a lot of glitter. It's also sheer but you can builds up for intense highlight.
Brooklyn M.
This highlighter is under rated in my opinion the glow is amazing. It is easy to apply not as easy to blend though. It is quiet pink to get it to not be so pink you would need to lend it to make it a little sheer. i would buy it again its super affordable!
This product is very easy to use. It's also small to carry on. You can literally put it on top of your hightlight or anywhere you feel like that needs a bit of sparkle. Overall I like this product.
Olivia B.
Newsoms
I was super impressed with this product, its a great deal! If you have a dramatic flare and want your highlight not only cheap, but super noticeable and bright, this is it!
Mariah B.
Fresno, CA
it’s really pretty and pigmented, but it’s to dark for me :( i would buy it again but in a lighter color. i like to apply this on my nose or as a base for highlight.
Kea S.
Bay St Louis, MS
Seriously the best slept on inexpensive liquid highlighter there is! Apply A couple of drops and build up the coverage. Works well when paired with ELF highlighter!
Victoria W.
Rocky Mount , NC
Really love this especially for the price, the highlight is amazing and way better than some of the pricier once, you can definitely use this to shine on a budget
Shamira N.
Buffalo, NY
I remember first buying this in my college's bookstore. The instructions on it are vague, so it is thought you can put this on any part of your face, and have decided to use it on my cheeks. Since it is a squeeze bottle, one must be careful and squeeze softly so the desired amount comes out. The facial whip has a lot of pigmentation, which helps stand out against the skin.

I have used it as a highlight, and using a pea amount does the trick for each cheek. The pigments give me a dewy glow, and since I have warm undertones in my skin, the pink pigments complement it. I have used also on my brow bone and nose bridge, which draws attention to these futures. Overall, it makes me look healthier and gives me a better glow than what other blushes have given me.

If you have more darker skin, I would be very careful using this. A friend of mine who has darker skin than I had told me that this facial whip does not complement her skin, and stands out too much. Also when applying it, dab it with your fingers rather than a brush since I find that it applies better when it is a little warmed up.
Alicia R.
waited FOREVER for this to be available in stores, but once i finally found it i was really disappointed. i wanted to be able to use this as a highlight, but it does not blend well at all. it leaves a very sharp, visible line wherever you first apply it, no matter how quickly you start blending, and it takes a LOT of blending to make that harsh line go away. by the time you've got it looking right, half the prodcut has rubbed off so you have to repeat the whole process again. that said, once you do manage to blend it, it looks nice. you really cannot beat the price. plus, the packaging is kind of cute and i love the tiny tube opening that lets you squeeze out a precise amount of product. i would not purchase this again, but you can certainly make do with this highlight if you're not willing/able to pay more. i would also recommend trying this as eyeshadow, since you can pack it on pretty well and the shimmer gives a lot of depth.
Rebecca B.
Gibson, NC
Great Affordable Shimmer
I have fair skin and use both the spotlight and the lilac petal. You do need to shake the tube up and give it a couple of gentle squeezes while the lid is on (otherwise will be watery), but it's not a big deal. This is a great affordable highlighter comparable to my pricey Nars highlighter from Sephora. It can be a tad unblendable as it is a little thick and sticky, but once you get the hang of it, it looks really nice and subtle. Not too glittery - definitely a shimmer. This is a very very small package, so if you're someone that likes to mix this in with your foundation, I would buy three at a time.

I recommend it! You can't beat the price.
Brittany M.
What's the best way to apply this product? Before or after foundation?
Kirsten B.
St Augustine, FL
What's the best way to apply this product?
. ..
Los Angeles, CA
Pretty good for just a 1$
Darcy R.
Ft Washington, MD
Does this product work well on sensitive skin?
Sarah C.