BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Buy on Amazon
Kelsey P.
This highlighter was hard to work with, and it hardly showed up! I got it as a gift with purchase and I was incredibly disappointed. It was pretty though, and if you like creams then you would probably like this product.
Taryn E.
A nice color but doesn’t blend well and not good for dry skin. It’s hard to break up if you do have dry skin. Would recommend if you’re new to highlighter or only use it on your nose and under brows. Not good for cheeks.
Heather L.
I own every shade of this highlighter because it is soooo affordable and I wanted to try some liquid highlighters . They are very pigmented and look gorgeous . But I just never find myself reaching for this product anymore .
Keely M.
Franklin, NC
This highlight is so soft and easy to blend out when using a beauty blender. Using a brush doesnt really give it the best effect as it usually leaves streaks , as to using a beauty blender it gives it the airbrushed effect.
Angela G. W.
This was good until it started spitting out a stream of watery mess when I squeeze it. I tried mixing it too, and it still does it. I recommend putting it on a napkin or blending palette or something before using.
Bre'yana S.
Houston , TX
This product is easy to blend if you use a little at first and building. I like to apply with my fingers. I think that’s easier for me. It can be as sheer or as pigmented as you want it. I would recommend it seeing as though it is very inexpensive.
Alana T.
Gilbert
the first shimmering facial whip i’ve ever used and it was very pretty. a little sticky but very pretty. it had a very shimmery finish that i was impressed with. i would say this is for dry skin more than anything, but i definitely would recommend.
Maddie H.
Flower Mound, TX
The shade selection is not very good in this range if we’re being honest here. Also, after about three months of owning the product, it started discombobulating and had a really grotesque smell start expelling. Not pleasant at all
Kayla H.
Atlanta, GA
The texture of this product is a bit off. It’s not too think and gives a good shimmer effect but might be overly glittery. It does last on the skin and gives a more natural glow. I would recommend this product.
Brittany J.
Bentonville, AR
I have this Facial Whip in Lilac Petals and I made sure to buy 2 since it was so difficilt to find (and for only $1.) It's a definite pale pink undertone with a blinding finish. A little goes a long ways. It applies fairly well and blends nicely. It looks very pretty on my fair skin and it's nice as a base if you wanted to build it with a powder highlight. I wear this on days when I do the bare minimum but still want to glow. You definitely have to have a light hand when applying, otherwise it can move your foundation around. Don't apply it on top of powder - it will make you look cakey. After owning it for awhile, it seems like it separates a little and some pearlescent liquid will come to the top. It's almost like if you don't shake the ketchup bottle and the clear liquid stuff comes out when you squirt. The only difference is even when you do shake the highlighter and move around the product, the liquid still comes out. It'll come out with a little bit of product - DO NOT APPLY TO YOUR FACE. The pearlescent liquid will make the product streaky and unblendable and will ruin the application. You have to squirt quite a bit of product before the clear liquid goes away. The problem is quite tolerable and a minor inconvenience to me personally because I love the product so much, but it is a slight downfall to the overall amazing product.
Brittany M.
What's the best way to apply this product? Before or after foundation?
Kirsten B.
St Augustine, FL
What's the best way to apply this product?
. ..
Los Angeles, CA
Pretty good for just a 1$
Darcy R.
Ft Washington, MD
Does this product work well on sensitive skin?
Sarah C.