BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Yesenia G.
New Castle, DE
This product is so small and looks like a small toothpaste. The pigmentation is very good and isn’t too shimmery. This item also is easy to blend with sponge or brush. You can apply anywhere even enhance your blush. This does have a chemical smell. I recommend this affordable product.
I literally love this product because it has a nice glow to it and if you apply a good amount it can be  blinding which can be very hard to find when it comes to a liquid highlighter I personally like to use a lot of highlighter because I like to be glowing and I like a blinding highlight and it think even without the extra highlighter it is perfectly blinding by its self. The reason I gave it 4 stars it because it is hard to blend I personally like to blend my liquid highlighters with my fingers because it keeps the highlighter glowing and even with using a brush after blending it still will not be fully blended.
Gina A.
E.L.F. does it again! This stuff is ridiculously cheap and also very good. It packs a good amount of shimmer so this stuff makes you glow and loo dewy. The scent is also quite pleasant, as it is a bit citrusy. I have to say I was impressed with this stuff. It applies well with you finger or a stippling brush to help diffuse the look of it. I really recommend this stuff. Plus, a little goes a long way so this will last a good long while. I would give this product five stars if there was a wider range of shades available. That would be my only complaint about this stuff.
Jessica J.
Tampa, FL
This depends on what shade you use. I have golden peach, which is gorgeous. It’s an amazing natural highlight and I like to use it when I’m not wearing any makeup. It’s also really good as a base for shimmer eyeshadow and really makes them stick and pop more. But another shade, spotlight, is basically oil with fine glitter in it. Even after shaking it for minutes and other things, it’s a totally different consistency than the other one and jut doesn’t work as well because of that. But I’d recommend the golden peach shade.
Laura H.
Spanish Fort, AL
Why it's great: Readers say this budget buy makes the list of best drugstore makeup because it's a "steal" that is "comparable to Benefit's High Beam," a much pricier product. Reviewers love the low price (they often find it on sale for just $1) and keep it stashed in their makeup bags when their lackluster skin needs that extra glow. "I love it for going out and when I haven't gotten much sleep," says one TotalBeauty.com reviewer. Readers say just a tiny amount is enough for "a wonderful glow that lasts all day."
Jay 💖.
This is a decent liquid highlight,it goes on easily and has a nice effect. It's shimmery,but not in a bad way. The only reason I didn't like it is that the only color that I could ever find is a pink tone,that didn't look quite right with my undertone. I ended up giving this to a friend with a slightly deeper skin tone compared to my pale/albino tone,and it looked fabulous on her skin. It never disturbed my foundation,and lasted quite a while on me,even during the summer days. I would recommend it.
Luz R.
Brownsville , TX
I got this on a sale from where I use to work so I thought why not. It was so affordable for so much product. I got it and I tried it on but it’s too pink for my skin tone. Although I don’t like the shade, it could be use to play around for festival/ rave makeup looks. I love the texture it’s smooth and soft and dramatizes if you put highlighter over it.
Brionna L.
Citra
This product is not my favorite. I have two main issues with this elf Facial Whip.
1. It is runny on direct skin application (burns when runs into eyes).
2. When all the liquid is gone and the gel finally comes out, it really isn’t all that pigmented, therefore I cannot use it as a highlighter, but rather I am forced to put it on after applying primer for that dewy glowy not dirty sweaty but nice sweaty look.
Karla M.
This blends great. It builds very well too to create a blinding highlight. It lasts a good amount too. The only thing I have to say that's really weird, this could be because i bought it online not at stores, but when I opened it there was like a watery liquid in the bottle that I had to squeeze out before I got to the actually highlighter
Lauren H.
Dallas, PA
Usually I'm surprisingly please with Elf products. They're extremely affordable and allows me to try new looks first without splurging. However, this Pink Lemonade facial whip "perfect for highlighting" belongs in a children's my first make up kit. I passed it along to my friend who loves blush and highlighting and she hates it too...
Brittany M.
What's the best way to apply this product? Before or after foundation?
Kirsten B.
St Augustine, FL
What's the best way to apply this product?
. ..
Los Angeles, CA
Pretty good for just a 1$
Darcy R.
Ft Washington, MD
Does this product work well on sensitive skin?
Sarah C.