e.l.f. Shimmering Facial Whip

is this used best as a primer or a highlighter?
What is this product really for? I have seen it in so many of my local stores but I never bought it because I simply didn’t know what it was used for. I know it’s some type of highlight but is it used all over the face or just on places that highlight is put?
Is this patchy when applied?
Start your review of e.l.f. Shimmering Facial Whip!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
...highlight.i personally don't use too much as i feel that it quite heavy on the face and a little goes a long way. i apply with my fingers and then dust a little extra highlight powder over the top.overall for the price i paid, it's not a bad highlight at all.in 597 reviews
...liquid foundation and then apply it to th apples of my cheeks, along my cheek bones and maybe on my brow bone if I am going for a slightly less "made up" look.in 5 reviews
7 days ago
I love this highlighter. It is so easy to use, and there are so many different ways to use it. It is very good for mixing with foundation for a natural glowy look. It has champagne untertones. Overall it is beautiful, and I totally would buy it again.
9 days agoChapin, SC
Purchased at: Walmart
I’m not really a fan of this product. It is kind of sticky and also has a weird smell. I also found it was kind of hard to blend; probably works best with a beauty blender to spread it and melt it into the face. It definitely works best as a base for another highlighter to be applied over it.
3 months agoN Charleston, SC
Oh man, I love these. I wish I could still find them in store. They are so light on the face, feel great, and look so natural with a little bit of shimmer. They pair well with other liquid products as well as powders. They are buildable and blend well. Probably the best bling for your buck. Literally.
2 months agoHouston, TX
Purchased at: Walmart
Holy bananas this little tube packs some power! It is such a beautiful blush topper or eyeshadow topper. There is just so much you can do with this! I love it and for the price point it’s unbeatable!
16 days agoSan Diego, CA
e.l.f. Shimmering Facial Whip uploaded by Emily A.
I actually don't use this as a highlighter but rather as an eyeshadow primer and have used it that way for over 10 years now and can't count the times I've been asked about my eye makeup and THIS has always been my secret!!!! Love all the shades, it goes on smooth and stays all day long!!!
a month agoPine Grove, CA
This is my all time favorite highlighter, and has been for years now. The pink opalescent pearly color is perfect for all skin tones, and for your entire face. I put a little on my cheekbones, nose, cupids brow, my inner eyes and sometimes my collar bones. And for less than $5 at Walmart, what more can you really want?
7 months agocomer
i love the effect of this product. it really leaves a nice shimmer! the only thing i don’t like is that it does like of leave a sticky feeling and it doesn’t completely blend out. other than that, it is perfection!!!
a month agoMEMPHIS, MO
Purchased at: Target
One of my all time favorite elf products. It is extremely versatile. Can be used as a highlighter, or a blush, or anywhere you want a pretty shimmer of color. Love this product. e.l.f. Shimmering Facial Whip
2 months agoPasadena, TX
Soooo inexpensive and sooo creamy. Love this product. It’s quite sheer but looks beautiful on the skin. This is a great product to throw in your to go makeup bag to touch up highlight spots whenever. Would recommend.
2 months ago
Love a good liquid highlight. Easy to use and lasts FOREVER. Never will I spend more than $5 on highlighters when ELF is just what I need. Good shine and not heavy, plus long lasting? Hell yeah!

134 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...