BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Andrea G.
Scottsville
At first I was a little nervous about trying this product. But I am so glad that I decided to get it! Normally I put this on when I'm going to be out all day and don't want to worry about me accidentally rubbing my highlight off. Or I also put this on under my powder highlight to really make sure that it sticks really well. This is honestly so pigmented for it being a cream, and a little goes a LONG way! I would definitely buy this again. I just wish that there were more selections in colors instead of the few that they have. But overall I think this is such a great product! And it's super cheap!!
Gina A.
E.L.F. does it again! This stuff is ridiculously cheap and also very good. It packs a good amount of shimmer so this stuff makes you glow and loo dewy. The scent is also quite pleasant, as it is a bit citrusy. I have to say I was impressed with this stuff. It applies well with you finger or a stippling brush to help diffuse the look of it. I really recommend this stuff. Plus, a little goes a long way so this will last a good long while. I would give this product five stars if there was a wider range of shades available. That would be my only complaint about this stuff.
Alisa L.
Kansas City, MO
I’m not great at branching out & trying new beauty trends - I’m a creature of habit. But thanks to a clearance rack after the holidays & an impulse purchase, this product was my first foray into the world of highlighting and I’m a changed woman. I’m still learning but I love the subtle (or not so subtle depending on the night) shimmer and glow that can be added by this product. It’s easy to apply & while it can be a little sticky at first, once it sets I don’t ever feel like it’s too heavy.
Jessica J.
New Smyrna Beach, FL
This depends on what shade you use. I have golden peach, which is gorgeous. It’s an amazing natural highlight and I like to use it when I’m not wearing any makeup. It’s also really good as a base for shimmer eyeshadow and really makes them stick and pop more. But another shade, spotlight, is basically oil with fine glitter in it. Even after shaking it for minutes and other things, it’s a totally different consistency than the other one and jut doesn’t work as well because of that. But I’d recommend the golden peach shade.
Laura H.
Daphne, AL
Why it's great: Readers say this budget buy makes the list of best drugstore makeup because it's a "steal" that is "comparable to Benefit's High Beam," a much pricier product. Reviewers love the low price (they often find it on sale for just $1) and keep it stashed in their makeup bags when their lackluster skin needs that extra glow. "I love it for going out and when I haven't gotten much sleep," says one TotalBeauty.com reviewer. Readers say just a tiny amount is enough for "a wonderful glow that lasts all day."
Brionna L.
Citra
This product is not my favorite. I have two main issues with this elf Facial Whip.
1. It is runny on direct skin application (burns when runs into eyes).
2. When all the liquid is gone and the gel finally comes out, it really isn’t all that pigmented, therefore I cannot use it as a highlighter, but rather I am forced to put it on after applying primer for that dewy glowy not dirty sweaty but nice sweaty look.
Yesenia G.
New Castle, DE
This product is so small and looks like a small toothpaste. The pigmentation is very good and isn’t too shimmery. This item also is easy to blend with sponge or brush. You can apply anywhere even enhance your blush. This does have a chemical smell. I recommend this affordable product.
Sagarika P.
New Bedford, MA
I love this stuff. I thought the pink colored one would look weird with my tan skin but it’s not that noticeable! This looks great on its own but works amazingly as a base for powder highlight. To apply this you need the tiniest amounts — I just dot this on the high points of my face and blend in with my fingers. So good yet so cheap!
Lauren H.
Dallas, PA
Usually I'm surprisingly please with Elf products. They're extremely affordable and allows me to try new looks first without splurging. However, this Pink Lemonade facial whip "perfect for highlighting" belongs in a children's my first make up kit. I passed it along to my friend who loves blush and highlighting and she hates it too...
Casandra H.
Rosendale, WI
Personally, I like this product! It is a bit sticky but it has beautiful color. I have the shades spotlight (white) and lilac petal (peachy pink). I enjoyed these enough I bought the other 2 colors! They also both smell like citrus. You can't go wrong for $1! I noticed when selecting colors on here that lilac petal looks purple. It is not purple. When you go to purchase it's a peachy pink color as stated before. In the picture the one on the left is spotlight and the one on the right is lilac petal.  e.l.f. Shimmering Facial Whip
Brittany M.
What's the best way to apply this product? Before or after foundation?
Kirsten B.
St Augustine, FL
What's the best way to apply this product?
. ..
Los Angeles, CA
Pretty good for just a 1$
Darcy R.
Ft Washington, MD
Does this product work well on sensitive skin?
Sarah C.