BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

• I debated getting this. Is it easy to apply?5 Answers
  • The pink lemonade says highlight but when I swatches it w...7 Answers
  • Que tal es este producto?1 Answers
e.l.f. Shimmering Facial Whip

Start your review of e.l.f. Shimmering Facial Whip!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Latoya F.
Stone Mountain
I think this was a great concert when It came out. However you have to shake up the bottle really really good if you want the true essence of this product. It applies nice it’s buildable and the true color really beams through if you are a woman of color. So Apply lightly then to build for excitement.
Katelyn T.
Honestly I don't really use this product. It was so cheap that I don't care but also wish I would use it more often. I sometimes use it on beach days when I am not wearing makeup otherwise. I do not like to put it on as a high light with foundation because it pulls the foundation off.
Leigh W.
This facial whip is really cheap, which is nice if you're just going to use it once or twice. The pigment of this highlight is surprisingly strong. However, it does not blend easily and feels quite greasy. Every time I use it, my skin breaks out in the area it's used.
Popie P.
Mount Laurel
So I love elf but this product isn’t my favorite. It makes my skin a bit shimmery but it’s definitely not the best highlighter I’ve tried. It would be worth it if you just want a tiny bit of sheen on your cheeks, otherwise I’d skip it.
trudy w.
comer
i love the effect of this product. it really leaves a nice shimmer! the only thing i don’t like is that it does like of leave a sticky feeling and it doesn’t completely blend out. other than that, it is perfection!!!
Alisa L.
Kansas City, MO
I’m not great at branching out & trying new beauty trends - I’m a creature of habit. But thanks to a clearance rack after the holidays & an impulse purchase, this product was my first foray into the world of highlighting and I’m a changed woman. I’m still learning but I love the subtle (or not so subtle depending on the night) shimmer and glow that can be added by this product. It’s easy to apply & while it can be a little sticky at first, once it sets I don’t ever feel like it’s too heavy.
mireya m.
I liked this product at first I used it when I was first starting off makeup and I liked how it looked till I saw my self in a really light up mirror and saw that there was just a line and it wasn’t speeding evenly.
emily l.
pittsburgh
i love it! it goes on easily and the color is so pretty! it’s long lasting too and doesn’t come off. it doesn’t make my skin look oily it looks like a shimmery finish and i would definitely recommend it to others
Jessica J.
Temple Terrace, FL
This depends on what shade you use. I have golden peach, which is gorgeous. It’s an amazing natural highlight and I like to use it when I’m not wearing any makeup. It’s also really good as a base for shimmer eyeshadow and really makes them stick and pop more. But another shade, spotlight, is basically oil with fine glitter in it. Even after shaking it for minutes and other things, it’s a totally different consistency than the other one and jut doesn’t work as well because of that. But I’d recommend the golden peach shade.
Laura H.
Spanish Fort, AL
Why it's great: Readers say this budget buy makes the list of best drugstore makeup because it's a "steal" that is "comparable to Benefit's High Beam," a much pricier product. Reviewers love the low price (they often find it on sale for just $1) and keep it stashed in their makeup bags when their lackluster skin needs that extra glow. "I love it for going out and when I haven't gotten much sleep," says one TotalBeauty.com reviewer. Readers say just a tiny amount is enough for "a wonderful glow that lasts all day."
River L.
will this give me a super glowey look under my foundation? or is it a subtle glow?
Ellie K.
Seattle, WA
How blendable is this product? Sometimes with cheaper liquid makeup products it almost seems to remove foundation when you blend it. Is that the case with this or no?
Esra M.
Rockville, MD
Is the formula creamy or does it feel a little grainy when applying it?

Walmart