e.l.f. Shimmering Facial Whip
e.l.f. Shimmering Facial Whip
By e.l.f. Cosmetics
Kirsten B.
St Augustine, FL

What's the best way to apply this product?

Johnelle M.
Johnelle M.
Hoisington
1 month, 1 week ago
I like to use a beauty sponge that way everything blends together nicely.
Ciera C.
Starlah E.
Starlah E.
Harrisburg, PA
1 year, 8 months ago
I found out that it's best to use your fingers. Brushes or sponges didn't really work for me.
Brandy J.
Brandy J.
Wichita, KS
1 year, 9 months ago
I like to use my fingers so it will blend well. First I put it on the back of my hand and let it warm up a bit. I've tried brushes and a beauty blender and neither of them work well.
dean c.
dean c.
1 year, 10 months ago
use a highlight brush
Christina AKA The Cherokee Gypsy (Youtube) C.
Christina AKA The Cherokee Gypsy (Youtube) C.
Smyrna, TN
2 years, 1 month ago
I would use my fingers, so you can get precise application.
Carole M.
Carole M.
Winchester, VA
2 years, 4 months ago
Best used as an illuminating highlighter. Works great when used, in giving a natural & dewy look.
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
2 years, 6 months ago
I dab a little bit under my eyes to cover dark circles or just make my face look a little more 'awake.' I usually put a little on my finger and lightly dab under my eyes and then rub it all in. Some people use it as a highlighter but I'm clueless about contouring/strobing!
Cassidy H.
Cassidy H.
2 years, 9 months ago
I like to put a little bit wherever I want it then tap it in with my finger tips.
Semra P.
Semra P.
2 years, 9 months ago
I personally love applying it with my finger. I find its the easiest way.