e.l.f. Shimmering Facial Whip
e.l.f. Shimmering Facial Whip
By e.l.f. Cosmetics
Renee N.
Sacramento, CA

The pink lemonade says highlight but when I swatches it was more of a blush to me did anyone else notice this?

Khàdiijàà Y.
Khàdiijàà Y.
Agadir, Souss massa
6 months ago
Just mix it well, for me I use it on my mouth and my eyes find it for several uses haha
Cheyenne O.
Cheyenne O.
Walnutport
6 months, 2 weeks ago
That’s what I’m saying it doesn’t look like a highlighter at all ! Smh
Monica A.
Monica A.
1 year, 4 months ago
yes! it would be really cute as a lip topper tho:)
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
tyler, TX
Whitney G.
Whitney G.
1 year, 4 months ago
Definitely! Too much color to be a highlight!
mandy l.
mandy l.
tyler, TX
I use it as both !!
Canyon B.
Canyon B.
Gainesville, GA
1 year, 4 months ago
It probably can be used as both, I'm guessing it's supposed to be more of a natural glow instead of a blinding highlight