e.l.f. Shimmering Facial Whip
e.l.f. Shimmering Facial Whip
By e.l.f. Cosmetics
Darcy R.
Ft Washington, MD

Does this product work well on sensitive skin?

Tori T.
Tori T.
1 year, 5 months ago
Be careful if you're prone to acne! This stuff can be oily, which could cause more breakouts.
Nahomy A.
Naomi M.
Naomi M.
Whitestone, NY
1 year, 8 months ago
I have sensitive skin and it did not bother me at at!
Tiffany W.
Tiffany W.
1 year, 11 months ago
I have dry, sensitive skin and suffer from moderate eczema. I have used this on and off for years and never had any problems, even close to my eyes.
Stephanie R.
Stephanie R.
Oakland , NE
1 year, 11 months ago
I have sensitive skin and it has never broke me out or enlarged my pores! :)
Emily N.
Emily N.
2 years, 2 months ago
I have had problems in the past with cream blushes/highlights breaking me out or enlarging my pores. These don't do that at all.
Halszka K.
Halszka K.
Tustin, CA
2 years, 3 months ago
Yes it does! I have sensitive skin and this never break me out or something.
Courtney W.
Courtney W.
Faribault, MN
2 years, 4 months ago
Yes! I have pretty sensitive skin and I have never had any problems with this facial whip/ highlighter!
jacey s.
jacey s.
2 years, 4 months ago
I have relatively sensitive skin and I wouldn't recommend this. It caused a bunch of tiny little breakouts on the area where I applied it.
Brittany D.
Brittany D.
2 years, 4 months ago
Yes it does I have sensitive and very dry skin. just dab a little on a damp beauty sponge and then dab it on your cheeks.