Andrea G.
Scottsville
At first I was a little nervous about trying this product. But I am so glad that I decided to get it! Normally I put this on when I'm going to be out all day and don't want to worry about me accidentally rubbing my highlight off. Or I also put this on under my powder highlight to really make sure that it sticks really well. This is honestly so pigmented for it being a cream, and a little goes a LONG way! I would definitely buy this again. I just wish that there were more selections in colors instead of the few that they have. But overall I think this is such a great product! And it's super cheap!!