Alisa L.
Kansas City, MO
I’m not great at branching out & trying new beauty trends - I’m a creature of habit. But thanks to a clearance rack after the holidays & an impulse purchase, this product was my first foray into the world of highlighting and I’m a changed woman. I’m still learning but I love the subtle (or not so subtle depending on the night) shimmer and glow that can be added by this product. It’s easy to apply & while it can be a little sticky at first, once it sets I don’t ever feel like it’s too heavy.