BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #62 in Highlighter

Megan H.
Review for: Lilac Petal
I am so upset that e.l.f. stopped selling this online! It is amazing, I was seriously about to buy every single color 4 times for Christmas gifts for all my friends! It is very pigmented and looks perfect on its own or even as a base with a highlighter on top. I also use it in the inner corner of my eye as well. If you ever see this product on other sites or in stores, PICK IT UP RIGHT AWAY! IT'S ONLY $1! And even if you don't like it, who care!? It's $1 so how can you go wrong. I never tried this, but I think it would look beautiful even if it is mixed in with your foundation
Diane V.
Park city, IL
Review for: Lilac Petal
I LOVE this shimmer. It's meant to be very shimmery. It has a really nice smell to it, almost like a grapefruity/citrusy smell, but it goes away after a while. It appears golden in the little squeeze tube it comes in, but it's really a very light, pearly pink with silvery shimmer in it. You can build it up to make it a BLINDING highlight, or leave it be as a subtle sparkle on your face. I suggest using a beauty blender to apply it or a silicone sponge is best so the product doesn't get sucked in.
Alex C.
Review for: Golden Peach
This is a really good item to pick up if you want a super intense liquid highlight for really cheap. Elf has a pretty good range of colors within their facial whips and I'm pretty sure they even have a dupe for Becca's pearl shimmering skin perfector! Lilac Petal in particular is a pale pinky highlight, so if you don't like cool toned highlights you won't like this one... I might pass on this if you don't like intense highlights because HOT DOG this is more intense than an episode of Gossip Girl. You only need the smallest amount. Can be sticky, but isn't terrible... Has a slight scent but nothing too dramatic. Product may separate at first or if not use on a regular basis but when you squeeze it out just mix the separated products together and it should work fine. I would recommend!
Casandra H.
Rosendale, WI
Review for: Lilac Petal, Spotlight
Personally, I like this product! It is a bit sticky but it has beautiful color. I have the shades spotlight (white) and lilac petal (peachy pink). I enjoyed these enough I bought the other 2 colors! They also both smell like citrus. You can't go wrong for $1! I noticed when selecting colors on here that lilac petal looks purple. It is not purple. When you go to purchase it's a peachy pink color as stated before. In the picture the one on the left is spotlight and the one on the right is lilac petal.  e.l.f. Shimmering Facial Whip
Nicole🐋🤓🐚🕉🤸🏻‍♂️ M.
Deptford, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
It is great but I only gave it three stars because I am not fully sure how to use it! Creams aren’t my favorite and are out of my comfort zone. It is highly pigmented and you can beat the price. So if you’re skeptical keep in mind that it is a cream but if used properly it is amazing. Well worth it! Give it a try
Anna C.
Culver
Review for: Lilac Petal
This product works nicely as a highlighter. Its quite peachy colored which I didn't expect. I typically layer this one in two layers and top with loose glitter eyeshadow for a blinding highlight. I have yet to try this as a all over face illuminator all though I'm sure it would work lovely that way as well.
Elizabeth C.
Louisville, KY
Review for: Lilac Petal
I would never use this as a highlighter. In fact I had no idea that's even what it was up until 3 minutes ago. I guess I just assumed a light pink cream color in a tube it must be a blush. And that's exactly how I've used it.
I'm really not sure why I bought this. I just thought the color was pretty I guess and it was only a dollar. That was months ago and I've only worn it 2 or 3 times.
Its a pretty bad highlighter if thats what its supposed to be but as a blush or eyeshadow it kind of works if you're in a pinch. It won't ever be a competitor for high end blushes but it's really not bad for being a buck.
So overall with pink color I totally recommend using it as a highlighter if you can but if you're pale go ahead and try it as a shimmering blush. So pretty.
Christian W.
Grovetown
Review for: Lilac Petal, Other
I got this product from the E.L.F website on a clearance sale. I must say it was totally worth the clearance price and it was the perfect size to put into a small makeup bag. I read that the product was multi-purpose, so I did try it on my eyelids and my lips. I like that the product was not glossy, like I'd thought it be. It lasted long and made a beautiful color on my eyelids and lips. It was shimmery and blended in perfectly like I needed it to. I give this 4 stars because I'd love if they would have a entire variety of colors to choose from!!
Alyssa B.
Review for: Spotlight
This has got to be the best, inexpensive highlighter ever! It’s a really small tube, but a little bit goes a long way for only $1. This does get very liquidity over time, but it’s something you can work with. I prefer Spotlight the best because I’ve heard the other colors just hadn’t worked out for some. This is definitely something I would buy again.
Amanda J.
Jersey City, NJ
Review for: Other
I AM SO HERE FOR THIS PRODUCT! I think there's a ton of different uses for it, but I use it strictly as blush ( I have a color that's more pink than the one shown here). I've had this one tube for at LEAST a year, I use it every day, and there's still half a tube left. It's also one of the best blushes I've ever used. You only need a pindrop on each cheek, and the color ends up lasting the entire day. It's my favorite staple in my makeup bag
Brittany M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's the best way to apply this product? Before or after foundation?
. ..
Los Angeles, CA
Pretty good for just a 1$
Kirsten B.
St Augustine, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's the best way to apply this product?
Darcy R.
Ft Washington, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this product work well on sensitive skin?
Sarah C.