BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Buy on e.l.f. ...*
  • "this product was an impulse buy for me. i saw that my local store was clearing them out and i noticed it and decided to try it.at first i wasn't sure what to do with it. facial whip? ok... still not sure what that means but yes after opening i realised that it would be an amazing highlighter.i bought the shade lilac petal and i think it looks stunning as a cheek highlight.i personally don't use too much as i feel that it quite heavy on the face and a little goes a long way. i apply with my fingers and then dust a little extra highlight powder over the top.overall for the price i paid, it's not a bad highlight at all." in 233 reviews
Yesenia G.
New Castle, DE
This product is so small and looks like a small toothpaste. The pigmentation is very good and isn’t too shimmery. This item also is easy to blend with sponge or brush. You can apply anywhere even enhance your blush. This does have a chemical smell. I recommend this affordable product.
I literally love this product because it has a nice glow to it and if you apply a good amount it can be  blinding which can be very hard to find when it comes to a liquid highlighter I personally like to use a lot of highlighter because I like to be glowing and I like a blinding highlight and it think even without the extra highlighter it is perfectly blinding by its self. The reason I gave it 4 stars it because it is hard to blend I personally like to blend my liquid highlighters with my fingers because it keeps the highlighter glowing and even with using a brush after blending it still will not be fully blended.
Gina A.
E.L.F. does it again! This stuff is ridiculously cheap and also very good. It packs a good amount of shimmer so this stuff makes you glow and loo dewy. The scent is also quite pleasant, as it is a bit citrusy. I have to say I was impressed with this stuff. It applies well with you finger or a stippling brush to help diffuse the look of it. I really recommend this stuff. Plus, a little goes a long way so this will last a good long while. I would give this product five stars if there was a wider range of shades available. That would be my only complaint about this stuff.
Jay 💖.
This is a decent liquid highlight,it goes on easily and has a nice effect. It's shimmery,but not in a bad way. The only reason I didn't like it is that the only color that I could ever find is a pink tone,that didn't look quite right with my undertone. I ended up giving this to a friend with a slightly deeper skin tone compared to my pale/albino tone,and it looked fabulous on her skin. It never disturbed my foundation,and lasted quite a while on me,even during the summer days. I would recommend it.
Kayla H.
Beech Grove, IN
This product is easy to use and has a very nice, light, fruity scent. Applied with a beauty blender to the high points of the cheeks it gives a natural radiant glow. However I notice that this product does now seems to stick around for very long, even with the use of an elf highlighter (from the illuminating palette) over top. It may work as a good base though for one of your favorite highlighters. At only $1 though, you get a decent amount of product.
Luz R.
Brownsville, TX
I got this on a sale from where I use to work so I thought why not. It was so affordable for so much product. I got it and I tried it on but it’s too pink for my skin tone. Although I don’t like the shade, it could be use to play around for festival/ rave makeup looks. I love the texture it’s smooth and soft and dramatizes if you put highlighter over it.
Srin Y.
I LOVE THIS HIGHLIGHTER!!!! It is my first highlighter and it has caused me to want to try more colors. On me, it looks natural and beautiful. It causes my nose to look much smaller than it actually is. Everyone says in other reviews that to use in moderation but I put on as much as I think is needed every day and I've had it since September. I'm super pale and it looks amazing on even the darkest skin in my family, which is pretty tan. I really recommend this highlighter to any one.
Karla M.
This blends great. It builds very well too to create a blinding highlight. It lasts a good amount too. The only thing I have to say that's really weird, this could be because i bought it online not at stores, but when I opened it there was like a watery liquid in the bottle that I had to squeeze out before I got to the actually highlighter
Lauren A.
Dallas, PA
Usually I'm surprisingly please with Elf products. They're extremely affordable and allows me to try new looks first without splurging. However, this Pink Lemonade facial whip "perfect for highlighting" belongs in a children's my first make up kit. I passed it along to my friend who loves blush and highlighting and she hates it too...
Sagarika P.
New Bedford, MA
I love this stuff. I thought the pink colored one would look weird with my tan skin but it’s not that noticeable! This looks great on its own but works amazingly as a base for powder highlight. To apply this you need the tiniest amounts — I just dot this on the high points of my face and blend in with my fingers. So good yet so cheap!
Brittany M.
What's the best way to apply this product? Before or after foundation?
Kirsten B.
St Augustine, FL
What's the best way to apply this product?
. ..
Los Angeles, CA
Pretty good for just a 1$
Darcy R.
Ft Washington, MD
Does this product work well on sensitive skin?
Sarah C.