BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Buy on Amazon
Andrea G.
Scottsville
At first I was a little nervous about trying this product. But I am so glad that I decided to get it! Normally I put this on when I'm going to be out all day and don't want to worry about me accidentally rubbing my highlight off. Or I also put this on under my powder highlight to really make sure that it sticks really well. This is honestly so pigmented for it being a cream, and a little goes a LONG way! I would definitely buy this again. I just wish that there were more selections in colors instead of the few that they have. But overall I think this is such a great product! And it's super cheap!!
Alisa L.
Kansas City, MO
I’m not great at branching out & trying new beauty trends - I’m a creature of habit. But thanks to a clearance rack after the holidays & an impulse purchase, this product was my first foray into the world of highlighting and I’m a changed woman. I’m still learning but I love the subtle (or not so subtle depending on the night) shimmer and glow that can be added by this product. It’s easy to apply & while it can be a little sticky at first, once it sets I don’t ever feel like it’s too heavy.
Jessica J.
New Smyrna Beach, FL
This depends on what shade you use. I have golden peach, which is gorgeous. It’s an amazing natural highlight and I like to use it when I’m not wearing any makeup. It’s also really good as a base for shimmer eyeshadow and really makes them stick and pop more. But another shade, spotlight, is basically oil with fine glitter in it. Even after shaking it for minutes and other things, it’s a totally different consistency than the other one and jut doesn’t work as well because of that. But I’d recommend the golden peach shade.
Laura H.
Daphne, AL
Why it's great: Readers say this budget buy makes the list of best drugstore makeup because it's a "steal" that is "comparable to Benefit's High Beam," a much pricier product. Reviewers love the low price (they often find it on sale for just $1) and keep it stashed in their makeup bags when their lackluster skin needs that extra glow. "I love it for going out and when I haven't gotten much sleep," says one TotalBeauty.com reviewer. Readers say just a tiny amount is enough for "a wonderful glow that lasts all day."
Kim T.
Corvallis
This product is a hidden GEM at the drugstore! The shade "pink lemonade" looks very similar to Benefit's high beam when blended into the skin, but I also find this to be a bit more glowy than the Benefit one. It has a bit of a pearly pink tint, which I normally don't think is nice on my complexion, but I received so many compliments when I wore this. I don't normally reach for liquid highlighters, so I got rid of this, but I know it is something I will repurchase if I really feel like using a liquid product.
Natalie W.
I only give this 3 stars instead of 5 because although it’s super pigmented and easy to apply you can use your fingers I found that after like 2 weeks it got like a oily liquid at the top and then the product was separated witch is weird so you have to sit their and squeeze out the liquid witch is a waste of time and money cuz ur wasting product to. It was really nice but I hated the liquid thing. So I would really recommend this
Yesenia G.
New Castle, DE
This product is so small and looks like a small toothpaste. The pigmentation is very good and isn’t too shimmery. This item also is easy to blend with sponge or brush. You can apply anywhere even enhance your blush. This does have a chemical smell. I recommend this affordable product.
Sydney F.
Apopka
This product is such a STEAL. I can not believe they sell these babies for only $3-$5. It is very rich in color, yet subtle. It glows beautifully in photos and in person. It looks expensive and effortlessly adds to any make up look. And, despite it being so small, it last a VERY long time ( it only takes a drop to cover a large area!) Words cannot express how much i recommend this.
Milliam T.
These small tubes of highlight are some of the best gems the drugstore hides, these tubes pack pigment and shine like no other. I find i get those most blinding highlights out of this and the price point is hard to beat. I believe all skin types are suitable for this product, however i wish they came out with more shades. I do find that they aren’t that long lasting. Probably lasts 5-6 hours max and still keep that BANG of a shine.
Michelle K.
Beautiful highlight, especially being drugstore! I love the smell, it smells like fruit loops cereal, but that goes away once on the face. I like this best bounced on with a sponge. This does go bad after like 10 months so you want to use it before then because it separates into weird liquids. So beautiful, not chunky glittery but more of a shimmer
Brittany M.
What's the best way to apply this product? Before or after foundation?
Kirsten B.
St Augustine, FL
What's the best way to apply this product?
. ..
Los Angeles, CA
Pretty good for just a 1$
Darcy R.
Ft Washington, MD
Does this product work well on sensitive skin?
Sarah C.