BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #73 in Bronzer

This beautiful Shimmer creates a radiant glow on the skin. Perfect for illuminating the face, collar bone, shoulders or anywhere you desire. Convenient for an on the go glow, simply sweep the shimmer on your skin with the included brush. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Tamyra L.
Tamyra L.
Morrisville, NY
THEY ARE THE BESTTHEY ARE THE BESTTHEY ARE THE BESTTHEY ARE THE BESTTHEY ARE THE BESTTHEY ARE THE BESTTHEY ARE THE BESTTHEY ARE THE BESTTHEY ARE THE BESTTHEY ARE THE BESTTHEY ARE THE BESTTHEY ARE THE BESTTHEY ARE THE BESTTHEY ARE THE BESTTHEY ARE THE BESTTHEY ARE THE BESTTHEY ARE THE BESTTHEY ARE THE BESTTHEY ARE THE BESTTHEY ARE THE BESTTHEY ARE THE BESTTHEY ARE THE BEST
Darlene H.
Darlene H.
Los Angeles , CA
This product surprised me. I thought it would just be like a shimmery blush. Oh no this highlighter was so much more. I brushed just a small amount on with a E.L.F blush brush and it gave me a lovely cheek colour and such a highlight that I instantly fell in love with it.the powder did seem to go well on the neck chest and anywhere you want to shimmer.
Laurie V.
Laurie V.
Appleton, WI
This made me look like a glittery mess. It's more my fault I think for buying it and thinking It'd be pretty. I guess I thought the shimmer would stay in one spot where I put it and it didn't. The price wasnt terrible but bummed I only got to try it once before it was trash. I unfortunately could not recommend.
Erin M.
Erin M.
Mason, OH
I'm not big on anything makeup wise that is concealer or foundation or whatnot. But I do like bronzer. I've noticed that for me, it gives just enough color and shimmer shine to my face to suit me. All in all, amazing quality in this brand. And who doesn't like to shimmer? That's right, we all do!
alexis w.
alexis w.
Lincolnton , Nc
super shiny great for the night or any outfit you want to pop. great for contouring to give a little highlight.pros-great easy to apply shiny glitter. very shimmery but with the almost matte feel to it.yes i would recommend to others its great smooth shiny altogether one of my favorite products.
Anjolaoluwa B.
Anjolaoluwa B.
Great cosmetics. I love it very intense look and that is the great thing about it. I love this as an eyeshadow it's the perfect shiny neutral color it is great for everyday use. It gives you a bold yet subtle look. This has a very good finish and it is amazing.
Jess T.
Jess T.
Murfreesboro, TN
Review for: Pink
I snagged this during one of the 50% off sales that ELF does yearly and I wound up using more than I expected too. I use this as a highlighter and it has worked pretty well. A good item to have in your bag if you run out of the product you really love.
Bailey S.
Bailey S.
Review for: Sun Kissed
Believe it or not, this works as a great highlight, especially if you're money conscious! Use it to add a little something extra to your makeup look! A light layer over a matte bronzer or blush will make your cheeks pop!
Kris K.
Kris K.
Lakeside, CA
This is a beautiful highlight for any and every skin tone. It's such a great price as well at only $3.00. Although I purchased mine at dollar tree. The brush is absolute garbage I use a fan brush instead.
Larissa A.
Larissa A.
Louisville, KY
This is great for highlight I love this it last all day and it's for really any skin cause it shows up as a glittery show and it's so cute I love how it feels on my skin and how it looks I recommend this