e.l.f. Shimmer Pencil Set uploaded by s v.e.l.f. Shimmer Pencil Set uploaded by Elizabeth A.

BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #56 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

Set includes: Gunmetal, boldly bronze, twinkle teal, plum passion, black bandit.

Buy on Amazon
  • "I just use one of this pencils, the black one. Are affordable and usefull. They have really good pigmentation and are long lasting. Are so easy to use and have a shaperner in the top. I Will buy them again." in 11 reviews
  • "I just use one of this pencils, the black one. Are affordable and usefull. They have really good pigmentation and are long lasting. Are so easy to use and have a shaperner in the top. I Will buy them again." in 7 reviews
Kailey F.
Nice colors and I like that there are sharpeners in the caps! But they aren’t super pigmented and I don’t think they are waterproof. You also can’t tell that there is shimmer in them. Good colored pencils for the price but if you are looking for higher quality go for nyx.
Christina G.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I have this in black. It's the best pencil liner around in my opinion. Goes on creamy and smooth and stays put all day. Love how the sharpener is in the top so it's always handy. I don't see much shimmer in it, but I like the plain black so that doesn't bother me.
Rosy M.
Lincolnwood , IL
Ciara was presented in 1973, in a gleeful and merry breeze of bergamot, lemon and neroli at the beginning. A floral wave of jasmine, iris, palisander and ylang-ylang form the heart, while base notes include incense, myrrh, raspberry, sandalwood, patchouli, cedar, leather, musk, opoponax and vanilla.
Leisa J.
I love the variety of colors ELF have for their Shimmer Pencil Set. These are great to use when starting out in makeup or if you're on a budget. I wish the formula was more when applying to help create a precise line and not tug at your lid a but when lining your lids. Overall the product is good and the color pay off is nice. I use these more now to line my bottom lid.
Christina B.
Love these pencils. Smooth and creamy, packing pigment, and they are not waxy at all. They last a long time, all day. Easy to remove, use micellar water and it takes it right off. I would buy again but they're hard to find sometimes.
Jessica Nicole T.
Fort Carson, CO
Elf is so adorable and very good quality. I love their shimmer eyeliners they come in many great colors. I get mine at a local target. They last pretty long and ate smooth and rarely get dry! Great for that special night out!!
Kayle H.
South Boston
Got these for Christmas, the white was not anywhere nearly as pigmented as the Younique white eyeliner , all the other colors are fine I love how they all have their own sharpener ! ELLEN TRACY 5 Shimmer Eyeliner Pencils set
Sanjana N.
Love these eye liner pencils and the colors they come in. It works great. I use it on a daily basis on my upper n lower lids and they last long and do not smudge. Got it from target for $5.
Katie M.
Roseau, MN
I really enjoyed this product. I liked the colors! I got it at target and the price was skeptical but worth it! Lasted all day and didn't come off. I would very much highly recommend this to friends and others!
Jenna C.
West Seneca, NY
Received this as a Christmas gift and love it you can actually see the glitter and it apply nicely and I looked up the price online and it very cheap can find at any local Walmart
bergeline j.
Kissimmee, FL
Where can i get this at?