e.l.f. Shimmer Pencil Set uploaded by s v.e.l.f. Shimmer Pencil Set uploaded by Elizabeth A.

BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Set includes: Gunmetal, boldly bronze, twinkle teal, plum passion, black bandit.

e.l.f. Shimmer Pencil Set
  • "I just use one of this pencils, the black one. Are affordable and usefull. They have really good pigmentation and are long lasting. Are so easy to use and have a shaperner in the top. I Will buy them again." in 7 reviews
Melissa S.
426 E Quesenbury, Sallisaw OK
Purchased at: Walmart
I like this product because of the different colors that are available. The packaging is ok just like the others. I’m a first time user. It works as well as any other product. Yes I would definitely recommend to others
Emily B.
Kent
Only complaint about this eye liner is the sparkles aren’t very in your face if you know what I mean. But they are there. Very pigmented and creamy, and I love how the cap is also a sharpener!! I think it’s a good price, and might get it again. Would recommend to someone who wants to add something extra to an eye look.
Abigail J.
Houston
I tried these but did t like them. They were stiff and hard to work with. The color only looked great for a little bit but wore off very quickly. I will not recommend and will not repurchase
Karen K.
Summerville, SC
Purchased at: Walmart
The shimmer liner in black is the best in my opnion. The price is half that of most brands it looks beautiful on and wears nice. The liner glides on nice. The reason I only gave it three stars is because it's not catered to sensitive eyes.
Kailey B.
Nice colors and I like that there are sharpeners in the caps! But they aren’t super pigmented and I don’t think they are waterproof. You also can’t tell that there is shimmer in them. Good colored pencils for the price but if you are looking for higher quality go for nyx.
Christina G.
COLORADO SPRINGS, CO
I have this in black. It's the best pencil liner around in my opinion. Goes on creamy and smooth and stays put all day. Love how the sharpener is in the top so it's always handy. I don't see much shimmer in it, but I like the plain black so that doesn't bother me.
Bethany S.
Saint Leonard, MD
I like the colors in this e.l.f. Shimmer Pencil Set. I do think that the pencils themselves were a bit hard to work with as they were very hard. There was a slight shimmer to these liners. Inexpensive and nice for a beginner makeup user.
Sanjana N.
Love these eye liner pencils and the colors they come in. It works great. I use it on a daily basis on my upper n lower lids and they last long and do not smudge. Got it from target for $5.
Leisa J.
I love the variety of colors ELF have for their Shimmer Pencil Set. These are great to use when starting out in makeup or if you're on a budget. I wish the formula was more when applying to help create a precise line and not tug at your lid a but when lining your lids. Overall the product is good and the color pay off is nice. I use these more now to line my bottom lid.
Betty S.
Lee, FL
I will never be able to say enough good things about E.L.F A woman who is like a grandmother to me, gave me $15 dollars to buy myself whatever I wanted as her gift to me. This was one of the items I got, and it was five bucks at Wal-Mart. The color chicies are great, no matter what you are wearing there is an eye liner you can use out of this set of five. Long lasting, no animal testing, bright colors, that shimmer!
bergeline j.
Kissimmee, FL
Where can i get this at?

Amazon