BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Shimmer and shine with this dazzling, limited edition holiday shimmer glosses set. Mix and match colors to create your own custom blended shade or pick your favorite individual color to reflect your personal style. The satin smooth formula glides on easily to instantly hydrate lips for a beautiful long-lasting shine.

e.l.f. Shimmer Lip Set
  • "This gloss is so cute and so worth it. All of the shades are pretty and look good. My favorite is the clean one because it just makes my lips glossy and shiny, but all of the others do too. It's price at $10" in 3 reviews
Leah L.
Yuba city , CA
I got these lip glosses at my local target and I wasn't happy with these lip glosses. To me they felt sticky and cheap. I am a fan of most elf products but these missed the mark for me. Not only that but the packaging felt cheap and one of the applicators actually came off in the tube. I wouldn't purchase again or recommend
Kaiden M.
Kalamazoo
I love the gentle sheen this adds to my lips. It keeps them moisturized nearly all day and I hardly ever have to reapply more than once! The shades are minimalist and would be almost natural looking if it weren't for that beautiful pop of shimmer!
sam g.
San Antonio
i only use the clear one and gave the rest to my sister. i always carry the clear one everywhere i go ! makes my lips look so pretty!! my sister always uses the other lipsticks too. i would definitely buy it again
Aleksandra M.
Linden
Depending on the color the shimmer isn't too over powering. The clear gloss is most usable for me it pairs with all the colors and truly transforms a look to more shiny pouty and healthy
Sarah B.
Santo domingo
I love this product because it makes me look so good and it makes me feel so confident about myself. It is easy to use you can buy it pretty much anywhere and I love that. I do recommend it to other is such a good product.
Tiana R.
Lancaster, KY
I love love love a beautiful shimmery colorful bold lip, and e.l.f gives me exactly that with its Shimmer Lip Set! its defintiley worth what its price if not worth more then what you pay for. I got mine at Walmart it seasy to get and will always be there.
Samemia T.
Cape Girardeau, MO
This is a very good lipsticks. It made me feel like I have luscious lips. It was a great package. Nothing opened. It was long lasting and made my lips feel moist. It met all my expectations. I just love it. I would recommend to everyone. I would recommend.
Carly F.
I love these glosses! They smell and taste so good. They are definitely sticky, but in a way that isn't gross or annoying. The color payoff is great for a lipgloss. There is definitely shimmer, but not an overwhelming amount. This is a good gloss for teens.
megan Z.
Chesterland, OH
I bought this for my cousins for Christmas because they're starting to get into make up they gave it right back to me it sucked it was very sticky everything that I'm going to talk that you could open your mouth and it was just disgusting I would not buy this again
Tammy D.
YOUNGSVILLE, LA
I like this lip gloss. I have to say that it is a great value but I wasn't wowed. It is just lip gloss. It comes in a really pretty pale pink that I really like. I purchased this at Walmart, there selection of elf products is great.
Jennifer M.
Annapolis, MO
How well does this go on?