BY NONE

This high shine lip gloss is infused with dazzling shimmer that gives the perfect amount of sparkle for instant dimension on lips. The non-sticky, lightweight formula is rich and soothing for comfortable wear. Mix and match shades for a custom lip look or see more...

• I have been looking for a lip gloss that is not sticky and doesn'...5 Answers
Tamira T.
Hoover
Review for: Inspire
I hated this product !! The made my lips feel weird it’s really light weight and the shimmer is ugly on my skin if you want to use this I recommend this for a light skin tone but if you have dry lips this is not for you
Taniqua R.
Literally my favorite lip gloss! I wear the 'red' every day. I ordered the set online as a favor for a baby shower and wound up keeping these and buying nail polishes instead. The twist cap keeps it all in- no spills, the feel is smooth, it smells good, &the color (while not a stain) is easy to carry with you for a quick touch up.
Emily J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product I picked up at TJ Max for 2 dollars. So obviously I wasn't expecting something amazing. When I put this on it was sticky and barely even had any glitter. I was extremely disappointed! This is defiantly not a product I am going to repurchase any time soon!
Jessica C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I LOVE e.l.f. shimmer lip gloss. I have used this brand for years. They add the perfect amount of gloss and hint of color. There are so many colors to choose from and are perfect for home, the office, or anywhere! 💋They are inexpensive and amazing considering the price! These are perfect for a beginner or expert to add to their collection.
Tomeka M.
Renton, WA
Review for: Believe
Purchase this Elf Lips Gloss from the Dollar Tree for a $1.00 I tried it on as just a lip gloss it's ok. I totally think it would be better to add on top of your favorite lipstick for a high gloss and glitter shine but hey I like it
dharlyn joy l.
Metuchen, NJ
Review for: Hypershine Lipgloss Smooth Glide Brush #9011 Fairy
I really do like elf products so i cant say much about it. i love the packaging expecially the studio line.. this lip gloss only 1 dollar so can you really beat that and if its a 50% off sale at the site all the better. i pretty much use it as an on the good product when I'm running into work
Andrea M.
Raleigh, NC
Yet to use, but formula went smooth when swatched. Not a gloss type of girl especially with all the matte trend going on, but hey its okay for when you're home and just need a little quick color. Smells good though
Stephanie O.
Santa Rosa, CA
Review for: Hypershine Lipgloss Smooth Glide Brush #9011 Fairy
Sticky, cheap. I personally have fallen in love with the matte lip trend so naturally I don't like this look anymore, but even to slap on to add moisture during light days, this is too uncomfortable. I bought this off e.l.f.'s website and don't plan on repurchasing.
Sherae S.
Review for: Hypershine Lipgloss Smooth Glide Brush #9011 Fairy
This gloss is so good! Great sheer color, shimmer and price! This is perfect especially if your just staring out with makeup or on a budget. Gives a natural look to your lips. I have repurchased a dozen times.
Nicole V.
Review for: Hypershine Lipgloss Smooth Glide Brush #9011 Fairy
I love these lip glosses! Very thin and easy for travel but the brush tip does get full of product if you are not careful. Some of the shades have heavy shimmer in them, just a warning if you are not a fan of shimmer! They are also sheer; not a very thick opaque formula which I love! Worth a try!
Marilym D.
Hialeah, FL
I have been looking for a lip gloss that is not sticky and doesn't feel heavy lips. Can someone tell me if this lip gloss is like that?