e.l.f. Shimmer Gloss Set uploaded by aless j.e.l.f. Shimmer Gloss Set uploaded by Vaishnavi V.

BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

e.l.f. 3 pc Shimmer Gloss Set

Buy on Amazon
  • "Love these colors. They're the perfect shades for spring! Colors are pigmented and very glossy!" in 27 reviews
  • "Summer vibes! The "in" colors of summer, trendy and the formula is really easy to apply! Wish it was long lasting and not as sticky." in 11 reviews
Lauren E.
Evansville, IN
As much as I love these shimmer gloss sets, if you’re pale like me (my skin is an ivory color), these probably won’t match your skin tone very well. If you’re a little more tan though, it lasts long and looks great!
Audreanna P.
Piketon
I love this glossy smoothe finish look that this gloss gives. There are so many colors. These lip gloss can fit right in my pocket if needed to. I love this product so muxh
Paige W.
I love this gloss set. It is sheer but still goes with almost any color lipstick if I want a little gloss on top. Elf is the most affordable makeup line. There isn't a ton of product inside, but if you end up not liking something it's not like you spent a lot.
Brittany K.
This product is okay. I feel that it doesn't hydrate my lips like I would like for them to. It is not long lasting. I would rate it a 3 and I probably would not purchase again. I do however like other elf products
stephanie b.
Love this products. I'm not one who wears make up alot so I don't like spending a lot of money on it when I do but it so elf is a great fit for me. It's a great product for an even better price
Beatriz S.
Newton, MA
I bought one Elf gloss just to try. And I really recommend, because it is very easy to apply, the colors are very bright and I use a lot now. I recommend to all my friends.
Emily P.
Orlando, FL
This product is very nice especially the colors I would defentinly purchase it again I use it daily if not every other day. Goes on nice and smooth. Price is great.
Amber F.
Salem, OR
I don't usually wear lip gloss but I decided to give it a try over my lipstick. I grabbed some e.l.f lip glosses from Walgreens and applied the light pink immediately upon getting in my car. Although it does leave a pretty color on your lips it tastes horrible. It's sticky on your lips and leaves a gross substance that you can't wipe away. The color does stay on all day though and just tends to slowly fade off. I will continue using the lip glosses but I wouldn't buy them again.
Dalisha T.
Goldsboro, NC
E.L. F shimmer Gloss Set is great for on the go. It applies smoothly and evenly across your lips. Great pigment and very shiny. The smell is great! Easy to apply and long lasting even though it wears out over some hours of wear. It works well over any lipstick. Not too sticky. I would recommend this to anyone.
Whitney G.
Jamestown
This product is very good, it stays on well it goes on very well and it is very smooth. Not to mention the price of it is just ridiculously low which I love. The only reason it is getting four stars instead of five is because it will stain your skin a bit. Be very careful to keep it only on your lips if you get off line a little bit it will show up and stay there.