Instantly brighten eyes with e.l.f. Cosmetics shimmering metallic liners that put the spotlight on eyes. The smooth formulation glides on effortlessly without tugging at the delicate eye area. Choose from an assortment of vibrant shades designed to add depth, definition and a special sparkle to create a very glamorous look! Pencil includes a convenient sharpener cap for easy use!

How To Use

Apply To The Lash Line Alone, Under Or Over Eyeshadow As Desired.
 Create A Special Occasion Smoky Eye By Lining Both Upper And Lower Lash Lines, Then Smudging Out With A Smudge Brush For A Colorful, Trendy Eye Look.

Microcrystalline Wax (Cera Microcristallina), Synthetic Beeswax, C10-18 Triglycerides, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Petrolatum, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Ceresin, Isopropyl Myristate, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Polyethylene Terephthalate, Tin Oxide, Butylparaben, Bht
May Contain: Mica, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Aluminum Powder (Ci 77000), Manganese Violet (Ci 77742), Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (Ci 77510), Ultramarines (Ci 77007), Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090), Red 40 Lake (Ci 16035)

Is this any good?
Are these waterproof and do they smudge?
A while ago I discovered this eyeliner pencil and was eager to buy but i had a doubt, could you tell me if this eyeliner pencil eyes watered down with the time?
Start your review of e.l.f. Shimmer Eyeliner Pencil!
Product Highlights
“I purchased this product (as a 5 pack) last week at Marshall's. It came with the black, a metallic grey, a shimmery violet, a shimmery green, and a copper. I used the green to line my top and bottom lids and it looked beautiful. I got so many compliments. A plus to this product is that it has a built in sharpener on the cap. If you have curious little ones, though, I would keep it out of reach so that they won't hurt their little fingers.” in 70 reviews
“I LOVE this product. It's perfect for your waterline and making your eyes look bigger! Definitely recommend.” in 36 reviews
“I normally like elf, but this eye liner seemed so hard to apply.” in 1 review
“I also love that the sharpener is on the cap, makes it super easy in the morning.” in 1 review
“The perfect eyeliner for everyday use :) My favorite part is the little bit of shimmer it adds to your eyes.” in 1 review
Waldoboro, ME
Review for: Iconic Ivory
I liked the color of this product and it was very easy to apply. However I did not like that it ran very quickly. I had to keep reapplying and fixing it numerous times throughout the day.
Clinton, MD
Review for: 7609 Black Bandit
Nothing special about this product, it works as it should and also smears as all non water proof eyeliners do.
Kimberling City, MO
Wasn't a fan of this product,I have sensitive skin and it made me break out from the glitter
Cedar Hill, TN
Review for: e.l.f. Eyeliner Pencil - Black Bandit
Love this eye liner very smooth and easy to use and control last for hrs def a must have
Thin, Short
Apple Valley
Review for: 7609 Black Bandit, Teal, Plum, Metal, Pencil Boldly Bronze, Iconic Ivory, e.l.f. Eyeliner Pencil - Black Bandit
I had a hard time rating this one... It can be very difficult to work with on the eye because it's not a soft pencil and doesn't apply well over the small wrinkles we get in our eyelids. The colors are beautiful and worth some work you can apply but I honestly just use mine for cosplay when I need to draw hard lines in my face with a pencil.
Savannah, TN
Review for: Iconic Ivory, Teal, Plum, 7609 Black Bandit
I love all e.l.f. products. And, this eyeliner is no exception. The colors are so rich and pretty. And, it is easy to apply and lasts for a while. Not irritating to the eyes and very cheap! Would definitely recommend.
Thin, Long, Curled
holly hill fl
One of my favorite color eyeliners I used it every day worked perfectly for putting a little bit of touch of color under my eye I would not improve this product at all worked perfectly and I would definitely recommend it to more people quality was amazing
Full
Cordova, TN
e.l.f. Shimmer Eyeliner Pencil uploaded by Amanda R.
For the low cost these aren’t bad. You can get these for less than $1 on ELF website. The best about these is the built in sharpener! Now you don’t have to big around for the sharpener when your mid eyeliner. These are smaller than many other eyeliner pencils only about 5inches big. I do find the purple to not be very rich in color. The product isn’t as creamy as more expensive eyeliners, but as I said these are only less than $1. Eyeliner sometimes has to be done over a few times or tugs on eyelid. Product easily softens if you apply heat.
Full, Long
e.l.f. Shimmer Eyeliner Pencil uploaded by Adilene R.
Review for: e.l.f. Eyeliner Pencil - Black Bandit
These are not half as bad their new ones the [product:e.l.f.-eyeliner-pencil---black-bandit] Satin ones in the Sade Nude is ABSOLUTELY insanely great ! Super easy to use very creamy like really creamy have to use light hand it is buildable does last a long time not so long of course for a $1 pencil but super cute and affordable
Thin, Short, Curled
Bloomington, IN
 I am not six years old here. ok. this eyeliner is just glitter with green pigment to it. it goes on smooth and easy to use but stop with the glitter. craft like glitter. it doesn't last long it moves around and smudges. I will not use anymore.
Full, Long, Curled
Ask a question to the Influenster community...