BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Instantly brighten eyes with e.l.f. Cosmetics shimmering metallic liners that put the spotlight on eyes. The smooth formulation glides on effortlessly without tugging at the delicate eye area. Choose from an assortment of vibrant shades designed to add depth, definition and a special sparkle to create a very glamorous look! Pencil includes a convenient sharpener cap for easy use!

How To Use

Apply To The Lash Line Alone, Under Or Over Eyeshadow As Desired.
 Create A Special Occasion Smoky Eye By Lining Both Upper And Lower Lash Lines, Then Smudging Out With A Smudge Brush For A Colorful, Trendy Eye Look.

Microcrystalline Wax (Cera Microcristallina), Synthetic Beeswax, C10-18 Triglycerides, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Petrolatum, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Ceresin, Isopropyl Myristate, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Polyethylene Terephthalate, Tin Oxide, Butylparaben, Bht
May Contain: Mica, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Aluminum Powder (Ci 77000), Manganese Violet (Ci 77742), Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (Ci 77510), Ultramarines (Ci 77007), Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090), Red 40 Lake (Ci 16035)

• Are these waterproof and do they smudge?1 Answers
  • A while ago I discovered this eyeliner pencil and was eag...1 Answers
  • What's your favorite color of this eyeliner pencil?3 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
  • "I purchased this product (as a 5 pack) last week at Marshall's. It came with the black, a metallic grey, a shimmery violet, a shimmery green, and a copper. I used the green to line my top and bottom lids and it looked beautiful. I got so many compliments. A plus to this product is that it has a built in sharpener on the cap. If you have curious little ones, though, I would keep it out of reach so that they won't hurt their little fingers." in 70 reviews
  • "I LOVE this product. It's perfect for your waterline and making your eyes look bigger! Definitely recommend." in 36 reviews
  • "I also love that the sharpener is on the cap, makes it super easy in the morning." in 1 review
  • "It's a very creamy consistency." in 1 review
  • "i had this product before and it work really well i had been trying to get another one but every time i tryed it was gone " in 1 review
Amanda R.
Gfafb, ND
For the low cost these aren’t bad. You can get these for less than $1 on ELF website. The best about these is the built in sharpener! Now you don’t have to big around for the sharpener when your mid eyeliner. These are smaller than many other eyeliner pencils only about 5inches big. I do find the purple to not be very rich in color. The product isn’t as creamy as more expensive eyeliners, but as I said these are only less than $1. Eyeliner sometimes has to be done over a few times or tugs on eyelid. Product easily softens if you apply heat.
Arielle D.
This was my first non-black eyeliner. It’s ok, great price for experimenting. I brought it and a white one. This one is great for a nice pop. I’ll generally line just above my black when I want to do something simple. I’d likely buy this again, but only in this color. The white one gave no color payoff.
Maggie O.
Arlington, VA
Review for: Metal more...
I got this in a kit from E.L.F. and I just was not a fan.  The tip broke so easily, and it was almost too creamy, which made it difficult to control the application and get a really precise line.  I think that if you're looking for a shimmer eyeliner pencil, then Rimmel has some better options.
Gina C.
Long Beach, CA
I love the glitter shimmery look of this eyeliner pencil. Very easy to apply and leaves a beautiful shimmer. It is extremely affordable to buy these pencils as well. They also come with a pencil sharpener on the cap, so you can keep reusing the pencils even when they get dull. The only cons with these pencils are that they are not very pigmented, and are best used as a shimmery topper for eyeshadow looks then they are used as an eyeliner by themselves because they aren't very pigmented.
Phebean C.
Columbus , OH
Review for: e.l.f. Eyeliner Pencil - Black Bandit more...
This product truly deserves 5 stars it really gave me an experience i will never forget it reall brought my face. I am a first time user so i am very empressed at this product . The application was no twist or turns . The packaging was beautiful it truly now a staple product for me. #FAVORITE
Amanda L.
East Brunswick
Review for: Other more...
The formula of this eyeliner is very hard. It can be difficult to apply since it is so hard. The color can come out night once you get it to work. It’s nice that it comes with a built in sharper. I bought it at my local elf store for I think a $1, so I guess you get what you pay for.
Adilene R.
Review for: e.l.f. Eyeliner Pencil - Black Bandit more...
These are not half as bad their new ones the [product:e.l.f.-eyeliner-pencil---black-bandit] Satin ones in the Sade Nude is ABSOLUTELY insanely great ! Super easy to use very creamy like really creamy have to use light hand it is buildable does last a long time not so long of course for a $1 pencil but super cute and affordable
Parmila K.
I love this eyeliner but the only problem I have with this is that it’s a pencil eyeliner so it hurts sometimes. N it gives off a strong pigmentation n color so if I mess up I have to redo my whole eye makeup or put layer of concealer cuz it leaves a strong dark shade!
Marcie M.
Davison , MI
Review for: e.l.f. Eyeliner Pencil - Black Bandit more...
This is a very good eyeliner pencil. It goes on smooth and I use this one often for my eyebrows in under my eyes which are brown. It is a very good value for the money and compared to other eyeliners the price is awesome. I would definitely buy this and recommend
Katie B.
Henryville , IN
I really like this! The pencil is fairly soft and goes on easy and smooth. I love this color it is so pretty. It doesn’t go on as shimmery as I would have expected, but that’s ok. I found this for $1 at the dollar tree which makes it extra awesome!
Lillian U.
Does anyone know of any other really super cheap glitter products?
Lynette J.
I never used an eyeliner pencil. Is it better than gel eyeliner?
J M.
What's your favorite color of this eyeliner pencil?
Hailey G.
Brooklawn, NJ
Is it rough on your skin?
Gabriela S.
Is this pigmented? I've been eyeing this eyeliner but I'm not sure if it's worth it.