elf Sheer Slick Lipstick - Golden Pear - 006oz

e.l.f. Sheer Slick Lipstick - Golden Pear - 0.06oz

This silky slick lip formula was inspired by the summer days of biting into juicy, delicious fruit. Let the e.l.f. Sheer Slick Lipstick melt into your lips leaving you with a sheer wash of color and a smooth, hydrated feel. Proud to be 100percent vegan and cruelty-free, worldwide. Because kindness is chic. Color: Golden Pear. Gender: unisex.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of e.l.f. Sheer Slick Lipstick - Golden Pear - 0.06oz!
How would you rate this product?
Brighton , East Sussex
This is a beautiful lipstick. The colour is fabulous and it suits me well. It slides on and didn’t make my lips appear or feel dry. It lasted well and wore evenly. The packaging is very nice and the price is excellent. I’m definitely going to purchase more shades of this line.
Saint Paul, MN
e.l.f. Sheer Slick Lipstick - Golden Pear - 0.06oz uploaded by Bhoomi P.
The best your lips but better shade. Makes my lips look hydrated and not too glossy. Elf’s prices can never be beat. The golden pear shade complements my tan skin tone perfectly. Great for everyday wear. Definitely not long lasting if that’s what you’re looking for. Feels more like an extra tinted lip balm but I’m more than okay with that.
Hazleton, PA
e.l.f. Sheer Slick Lipstick - Golden Pear - 0.06oz uploaded by Melissa U.
I love this lipstick because when I outline my lips I just have to apply it a little and that's it if it lasts longer and mr I love the pigmentation and the color is very beautiful I combine with everything.
Oakland, CA
This is the exact hydrating but non/glossy lip product I was looking for! After a lipstick journey, I learned that I need hydrating formulas and value inexpensive, no fuss lip products. This ticks all those boxes in a lovely peach tone with unusual undertones and story. My only gripe is that you get very little product for five, and it is something you’ll have to - and want to- reapply. So it’ll get used up fast.
Downey, CA
This is a great lipstick! It’s a sheer coverage that gives your lips a nice glossy tint! I love using this product when I want to go for a more natural look! Since it’s a sheer tint don’t expect a full coverage color. It’s a only a couple of dollars and will leave your lips looking shiny and healthy. I definitely recommend it!
For $5 this is a really nice balmy creamy sheer lipstick. One layer gives a light wash of nudey peach color but you can build up the shade intensity by swiping on a 2nd or 3rd layer of product. There is no scent, and While I would prefer there to be a vanilla or sweet scent, it’s good that Elf is making some of their products fragrance free for people who prefer that. Its not super long lasting but for the price I like it.
e.l.f. Sheer Slick Lipstick - Golden Pear - 0.06oz uploaded by Sybil W.
Very nice nudist light, slightly goldeny bronze shade that I think is absolutely perfect when you want to do a quick casual look. It’s a very nice looking shade, it will definitely compliment a lot of skin tones very well, plus it’s fragrance free, and it doesn’t bleed or mage by lips look dry in any way. It just makes my lips look super kissable 💋!

Looking for your answer?