e.l.f. Shadow Lock Eyelid Primer
This lightweight formula quickly absorbs into skin and preps eyeshadow keeping it from creasing. Use it for a more vibrant and long lasting eye look with every use.
HOW TO USE
Squeeze a small amount of the eyelid primer onto your finger.
Gently pat it over the eyelid.
Wait for the formula to dry before applying eyeshadow.
Isododecane, Quaternium-18 Bentonite, Vp/Hexadecene Copolymer, Hydrogenated Polybutene, Triacontanyl Pvp, Propylene Carbonate, Retinyl Palmitate (Va), Tocopheryl Acetate (Ve), Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Silica, Tin Oxide, Quartz, Benzyl Alcohol, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone
May Contain: Mica, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Red 40 Lake (Ci 16035)
Top Questions See all 5,141 Q&A
e.l.f. Shadow Lock Eyelid Primer
- "I love it but there is a one dollar option too and that works well too! But this is three dollars and isn't greasy! Love it i wish they had more colors! They have sheer and Blush! However the one dollar comes in sheer, golden, pearl and champagne." in 1084 reviews
- "I use urban decay and elf and honestly there doesn't seem to be too much of a distinct difference.. the price is wonderful " in 1050 reviews
- "& works great my eyeshadow lasts when I use this product and I always buy it because it's so very affordable and i use it almost every day." in 254 reviews
- "I have extremely oily eyelids and this primer didn't quite do the job for me, however I use this primer on my clients and it works like a charm." in 198 reviews
- "I think it's a great primer, its not as smooth and soft like other primers I've tried but for the price, you can't go wrong with buying it" in 171 reviews
This product is awful.. its is so watery. It doesnt do anything for your eyeshadow. What a waste of money.
Hola buenos días me gustaría saber más de sus productos y ponerlo a aprueba se ven de buena calidad
Not good quality from my experience , it made no difference applying it . Poor quality but then again you get what you pay for . It was really watery .
The only thing good about this is that it is the cheapest eyelid primer out there. Otherwise, it doesn’t lock in shadow very well and it even clumps during application. I don’t really recommend unless you are balling on a budget
I bought this at Wal-Mart. It was super cheap. And you get what you pay for. It's too thin/ like too liquidy. I've tried many brands of eyelid primer and this one probably ranks dead last.
Purchased at: Walmart
This primer did absolutely nothing for my eyes. I have oily eye lids so I don’t know if that’s just a me thing but I do not like this product at all! I ended up buying this eyelid primer because I forgot the one I usually use which is the Mary Kay Eye Primer.
This does not do much on my eye lids. It does not prevent my eyeshadow from creasing. I got the white version of this primer and all it does it putting some glitter all over my lid? I would not recommend.
This eye primer is too oily. My eye lids are already oily and this just adds on to it. I have tired setting the primer and it still doesn’t work. I wish it worked since it’s just only a couple of dollars but I can’t get it to work.
This primer is really clear and for my opinion I wouldn’t use it again I bought this product to test it and see if it’s good
Q & A
How many hours (on average) does your eye makeup stay on with this?
Am I the only one who thinks this is better than Urban Decays Primer Potion?
For only $1.00, you can't beat the price. Do you feel the same way about most of the Elf line?
Does the primer work well on your eyes?
How do you apply this product and avoid creasing?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos