Maria U.
Canoga Park, CA

I also use urban decay and it last longer but you can get 20 of those for the price

JULIE S.
JULIE S.
3 years, 12 months ago
I would say that the ELF primer works just as well! I love it.
Kimberly K.
Kimberly K.
Kissimmee, FL
4 years ago
I like urban decay a lot better, but for a dollar this isn't that bad, since it gets the job done for the most part
Kaileigh R.
Kaileigh R.
Hamilton, ON
4 years ago
Agree but it definitely is not as good as UD primer potion.
Madison W.
Madison W.
Tulsa, OK
Agree completely!
Gabi G.
Gabi G.
Long Beach, CA
4 years ago
I also agree I just wrote a review of this
Sonia K.
Sonia K.
Overland Park, KS
4 years ago
I agree! I had both at one time but E.L.F. does a pretty decent job as well. I have normal skin and my shadow lasts all day!