Chelsea K.
Hattiesburg, MS

How do you apply this product and avoid creasing?

Emily L.
Emily L.
Nacogdoches, TX
1 year, 4 months ago
I swipe it twice and then blend with my finger and set it with either a translucent powder or light skin color powder.
1 year, 8 months ago
I dab the tiniest bit on my lid and browbone and pat it with my finger to blend it over the whole eye area. it should dry down almost immediately if you use the right amount, and then just apply powder shadow over top as usual. if you want an even smoother base, fluff a flesh-toned matte shadow or face powder over it to further set it before your shadow application. Sometimes I will even apply a bit under my bottom lashes in the same manner if i will be smoking out with shadow down there too and want some extra staying power.
1 year, 8 months ago
Brianna S.
Brianna S.
Maple, NC
1 year, 9 months ago
Setting spray has always helped me
Rosa H.
Rosa H.
1 year, 11 months ago
I sweap the wond on my eye then close the eye I'm working on. Let it dry for a bit and wait till it sets.
Nicole E.
Nicole E.
Bakersfield, CA
4 years, 10 months ago
I rub some on with the wand and then rub it in with my finger. It dries right away so you don't have to wait to apply your shadow. You can even put it under your eyeliner so it will also stay in place.
Margaret V.
Margaret V.
Penn Hills, PA
4 years, 10 months ago
I dab it all over my lid using the applicator then use a finger to gently spread it all over including the upper eye area. Then I allow it to dry completely while keeping my eye closed, to avoid creasing or smearing it before it is set/dry.
Tiffany T.
Tiffany T.
Au Gres, MI
4 years, 10 months ago
I use the applicator to dab it on my lid and then I use either my ring finger or middle finger to blend out and up.
Alexandria L.
Alexandria L.
Gwynn Oak, MD
4 years, 11 months ago
Once I apply my primer, with my clean finger tip, I use a base over that, also using my clean finger tip, then I apply my eyeshadow. To me, using a base helps ensure that my shape will stay in place for up to 8-10 hours with little to no retouching.
June D.
June D.
Clarksville, TN
4 years, 11 months ago
Once you apply it, wait a little before applying eyeshadow! Otherwise it hasn't fully set & it will be as if you didn't put a primer on.