Ginjer R.
Westminster, CO
I have always been a huge fan of e.l.f. because they make quality products at insanely affordable prices, and this one is no exception. This is the first eyeshadow primer I ever tried because it was the cheapest I could find, and I was pleasantly surprised at how well it worked. The primer is unscented and it’s tinted but it applies sheer and dries transparent, which is important to me because I have very fair skin and tinted products are usually too dark/warm. I found that the formula is a lot thinner than most primers and has a slippery feel to it until it dries — which takes longer than my other primers — so I had to subtract a star, but it definitely does what it’s supposed to. I have hooded eyes which are prone to creasing and this product eliminates that problem while locking my shadow and liner in place all day — or until I want to take it off. I would highly recommend this to anyone who is new to eyeshadow primers and wants to try it out without breaking the bank, or those looking for a cheaper alternative to their current primer.