Briana N.
Honolulu, HI
Ok, so I have watched countless videos comparing this eyeshadow primer to the Urban Decay eyeshadow primer and I decided to try it out for myself. For $2 this primer is the bomb.com I tried it for the first time yesterday for Easter festivities and it did not let me down. I applied my makeup around 10:30 in the morning and I didn't come home until 9-10pm so a total of 12 hours I had a full face of makeup on and none of my makeup went anywhere. my eyeshadow looked just as I first applied it and there was no creases in the color either. 10/10 would reccommend if you are looking for a cheap and worth it eye primer. THan kyou E.L.F.!!!! <333