e.l.f. Shadow Lock Eyelid Primer
This lightweight formula quickly absorbs into skin and preps eyeshadow keeping it from creasing. Use it for a more vibrant and long lasting eye look with every use.
HOW TO USE
Squeeze a small amount of the eyelid primer onto your finger.
Gently pat it over the eyelid.
Wait for the formula to dry before applying eyeshadow.
Isododecane, Quaternium-18 Bentonite, Vp/Hexadecene Copolymer, Hydrogenated Polybutene, Triacontanyl Pvp, Propylene Carbonate, Retinyl Palmitate (Va), Tocopheryl Acetate (Ve), Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Silica, Tin Oxide, Quartz, Benzyl Alcohol, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone
May Contain: Mica, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Red 40 Lake (Ci 16035)
Top Questions See all 5,064 Q&A
- "I love it but there is a one dollar option too and that works well too! But this is three dollars and isn't greasy! Love it i wish they had more colors! They have sheer and Blush! However the one dollar comes in sheer, golden, pearl and champagne." in 1084 reviews
- "I use urban decay and elf and honestly there doesn't seem to be too much of a distinct difference.. the price is wonderful " in 1050 reviews
- "& works great my eyeshadow lasts when I use this product and I always buy it because it's so very affordable and i use it almost every day." in 254 reviews
- "I have extremely oily eyelids and this primer didn't quite do the job for me, however I use this primer on my clients and it works like a charm." in 198 reviews
- "I think it's a great primer, its not as smooth and soft like other primers I've tried but for the price, you can't go wrong with buying it" in 171 reviews
Im not sure if its the bottle that I got! But i felt that
this e.l.f. Shadow Lock Eyelid Primer didn’t really do it for me. It was my first time buying it. I bought it at Target & it was on sale for $2.99 so I figured why not give it a try!
When I applied the my eyeshadow after the primer the color didn’t grab onto my eyelid like usually when I use my other eyelid primers. I also feel like the product dried somewhat fast after applying.
I won’t say I don’t recommend because it might work different for other skin types. But I probably wouldn’t purchase this specific one. However, ELF is pretty bomb. They have a lot of great products!
Update: tried with another eyeshadow and it did not prevent creasing... which is why I bought it. Onto the next I guess
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos