e.l.f. Shadow Lock Eye Primer Sheer

This lightweight formula preps eyes for eyeshadow application to increase staying power, vibrancy and to avoid creasing.All e.l.f. cosmetics are cruelty free and vegan.

Is this a dupe for any “high end” products?
what do you think about this product??
How does it work and where do you apply it?
Start your review of e.l.f. Shadow Lock Eye Primer Sheer!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
I love it but there is a one dollar option too and that works well too! But this is three dollars and isn't greasy! Love it i wish they had more colors! They have sheer and Blush! However the one dollar comes in sheer, golden, pearl and champagne.in reviews
I use urban decay and elf and honestly there doesn't seem to be too much of a distinct difference.. the price is wonderful in reviews
& works great my eyeshadow lasts when I use this product and I always buy it because it's so very affordable and i use it almost every day.in reviews
I have extremely oily eyelids and this primer didn't quite do the job for me, however I use this primer on my clients and it works like a charm.in reviews
I think it's a great primer, its not as smooth and soft like other primers I've tried but for the price, you can't go wrong with buying itin reviews
Elaine W.
NYC
e.l.f. Shadow Lock Eye Primer Sheer uploaded by Elaine W.
It keeps my eyeshadow on and doesn’t crease. It’s a doe foot applicator so it’s easy to apply and I blend it out with my fingers. For the value, I would recommend it!
Amy S.
Statesville, NC
e.l.f. Shadow Lock Eye Primer Sheer uploaded by Amy S.
Purchased at: CVS
My first time ever using any sort of shadow primer and wow what a difference! I noticed a huge difference in how even the colors of eyeshadow are when applied. No creasing and stayed put all day. I’m looking forward to trying some new looks soon!
Jess O.
Purchased at: Walmart
I've never really understood or tried any eye shadow or facial primers, until recently being fed up with my eye shadow traveling to underneath my eyes by the end of the day. This stuff is SO user friendly that not only was I able to apply it, but I was also able to cut down how much shadow I used to blend out as well thanks to this stuff!! I highly recommend if you're on the fence about eyeshadow priming, or if you love primers and haven't tried this yet! I've got super sensitive eyes, and this hasn't caused ANY issues with the ingredients. Formula is super smooth without making your eyes feel like silicone or sticky tack. I absolutely love this, even if I'm only doing eyeliner, it's so sheer that it gives my eyes a natural looking base. You could use as a concealer for eyelids of some sort e.l.f. Shadow Lock Eye Primer Sheer
Nicole B.
Rochester, MN
e.l.f. Shadow Lock Eye Primer Sheer uploaded by Nicole B.
Purchased at: Target
This is a pretty good eye primer. I don’t know how well it works compared to other eye primers but it keeps my eyeshadow from creasing and helps it stay all day. It’s definitely worth it for the price. e.l.f. Shadow Lock Eye Primer Sheer
Alice W.
e.l.f. Shadow Lock Eye Primer Sheer uploaded by Alice W.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this eye primer especially for an easy everyday kind of look. I have hooded eyes and my eye shadow does not crease at all when I use this. It's also super affordable. You really can't beat the price for the quality, it's wonderful. The only thing I will say is if you are looking for a primer or eye base that's going to help make your colors pop or give you the most out of any pigment then this really won't do much for you in that sense. It is a sheer color and pretty much blends into the eyelid. Still one of my favorites.
Abigail A.
Newburgh, IN
e.l.f. Shadow Lock Eye Primer Sheer uploaded by Abigail A.
Purchased at: Target
I tried this product out and within an hour of application, my eyeshadow began to crease. I was disappointed as I read so many good reviews about this. Maybe it worked for a lot of people but not for me. I don't consider this product as a dupe.
Eva O.
Conway, SC
e.l.f. Shadow Lock Eye Primer Sheer uploaded by Eva O.
Purchased at: Walmart
I LOVEE elf products! This feels so moisturizing on my eyelids and helps my eyeshadow stick to my lids better and also makes the eyeshadow pop! It does not irritate my skin and I highly recommend this eye primer.
Jessyca M.
e.l.f. Shadow Lock Eye Primer Sheer uploaded by Jessyca M.
Purchased at: Target
I never believed in using eye primer. I use to just use a concealer and think that was good, but I finally got around to trying an eyelid primer and chose this bc it was reasonably priced and had great reviews. I really do believe it makes a difference with my eyeshadow application. It has a sheer nude color and creamy consistency. Eyeshadow seems to glide more smoothly and the colors really pop and have very long wear. If you’re looking for an eye primer that is affordable and gets the job done this is it!
Anahi G.
Newark NJ
e.l.f. Shadow Lock Eye Primer Sheer uploaded by Anahi G.
I absolutely love this eye primer , deff makes your eyeshadow stick longer . Makes the color pop more . Yeah 10/10
Dalicia M.
Jacksonville, FL
This eye primer is awesome. It goes on light weight and blends in perfectly leaving the perfect base for your shadows. My eye shadow blended effortlessly and shadow doesn't go on patchy. This was my first time trying it but so far so great lol and at such a low price you can definitely afford to try it.

1,072 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
heather G.
Sheffield, South Yorkshire
sarai P.
Lago Ayarza
il y a 4 mois
Cindy T. il y a 4 mois
This product is great, its affordable, and helps your eyeshadow go on and stay on beautifully,
Lola M.
Stockton, CA
il y a 5 mois
Katy R. il y a 4 mois
Yes this is the only color it comes in. I did not care for this particular ELF product. I have used other products by this company as love them. This one is not for me.