BeautyEyeEye Primere.l.f. Cosmetics
elf Shadow Lock Eye Primer Sheer

e.l.f. Shadow Lock Eye Primer Sheer

This lightweight formula preps eyes for eyeshadow application to increase staying power, vibrancy and to avoid creasing.All e.l.f. cosmetics are cruelty free and vegan.

I Love products from Elf But I have never tried this one is Worth the price and does it work ??
Is this good for sensitive eyes ?
HaaS anyone used this and what do you think?
Start your review of e.l.f. Shadow Lock Eye Primer Sheer!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
I love it but there is a one dollar option too and that works well too! But this is three dollars and isn't greasy! Love it i wish they had more colors! They have sheer and Blush! However the one dollar comes in sheer, golden, pearl and champagne.in reviews
I use urban decay and elf and honestly there doesn't seem to be too much of a distinct difference.. the price is wonderful in reviews
& works great my eyeshadow lasts when I use this product and I always buy it because it's so very affordable and i use it almost every day.in reviews
I have extremely oily eyelids and this primer didn't quite do the job for me, however I use this primer on my clients and it works like a charm.in reviews
I think it's a great primer, its not as smooth and soft like other primers I've tried but for the price, you can't go wrong with buying itin reviews
Salome W.
Berlin, Berlin
e.l.f. Shadow Lock Eye Primer Sheer uploaded by Salome W.
Mir gefällt dieser Augen-Primer sehr gut. Er ist cremig und gut deckend. Dank dieses Primers bleiben die Lidschatten wo sie hin sollen und verrutschen nicht. Ich kann es nur empfehlen.
Rim M.
It's effective under the eyes and it's light, it's put before Tal al-Layoune and its colour we can use daily as daily and light makeup.
Bret'tnee M.
Enon, OH
- Definitely A Good Primer For Beginners , And Travel . Though For Me It Did Tend To Crease A Bit . I'd Give It 3 Stars ; Maybe. I Still Use Everyday But I'm Looking Into Some Newer Things To Try
Kathleen I.
Canal Wnchstr, OH
For the price point, this is an amazing primer and is definitely worth trying for yourself. I can't compare it to any high-end eye primers because... I haven't had the pleasure of trying any! I used this before my Anastasia Modern Romance palette and my look stayed all night! Try it!
Gabrielle R.
This primer did help my eyeshadow stick better, but after awhile it started to crease and not look as good. I do have oily eyelids and was hoping for it to work better than it did. If you're looking for a cheap primer this one would work.
dannielle S.
I love how this makes my eyeshadows pop and last all day. No creases, no crusty eyeshadow. I have blue eyes and use it to make my nudes pop. I use this 3 or 4 days a week. I buythis at Walmart.
Evelyn M.
Albuquerque, New Mexico
When I started doing my eyebrows I got this concealer to you know line them or whatever I thought I was doing lol and it worked really good I used it and still use it to practice contouring.
Talisa C.
Kingman, AZ
For only being 2 dollars it works better then some high end primers. It lasted a month for me but I did my makeup daily. I still buy it and use it!
Valencia O.
West Jordan, UT
It's hard to find a eyeshadow primer that doesn't crease for me and this one really worked and didn't crease . It kept my eyeshadow on all night even after being a sweaty mess. I definitely recommend.
Jessica R.
Hanford, CA
Am rating this a 3 because the product is good. I love how pigmented it is. But at the end to feels patching. ELF please fix this.

1,077 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...