BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #86 in Facial Makeup Brushes

This medium-sized densely packed brush distributes powder evenly by blurring product into the skin for a soft-focus "selfie ready" effect. The domed shape maneuverers easily around the face making it great for use under the eye, around the nose, and the brow area. Ideal for use with loose powders to create a thin veil of coverage or for pressed powders for fuller, buildable coverage.

HOW TO USE

Dip The Brush Into Powder And Buff Onto The Face Using Large, Circular Motions To Blend.
Can Also Be Used To Apply Liquid Foundation.
Our Brushes Are Synthetic, Vegan And Cruelty Free.

• Can this be used for liquid foundation? What sort of coverage wil...1 Answers
Danielle B.
Absolutely love this brush.  Gives you such a matte, airbrush finish. It doesn't shed, is very easy to use and I use this brish for almost everything, from applying foundation to contouring my face.  Definitely a winner and a "gotta have" brush
Scarlet🐬🦋 D.
Bronx, New York
This brush is so amazing, I was so surprised because of the prize. This brush is cheap and very good,it’s very effective it almost remind of one of sigma brushes but cheaper. I would recommend this brush because you get an awesome brush for low prize.
Naomi B.
Becker, MN
I love elf brushes! They are so soft and so affordable. I own a lot of them, and love them all. I always recommend these brushes to anyone looking. They have great quality, which is surprising because if the price, but I love them!
Jayme S.
Kirksville, MO
I use this all the times for days that I want a lighter makeup application, but still want some coverage. This $1 (yes only one freaking dollar) gives me so much coverage at the same time feeling so light on my skin. I tell everyone to buy this product because of how well it performs for only $1! I have a stash of extras in my collection so I never run out!!
Jolene H.
Elf makeup brushes are do-able! They spread makeup easily around the face. I wish the brush was a little softer. And sometimes it seems like the bristles fall out too easily. But for the price I can't complain!
Gabby M.
Radford
I bought this after reading so many positive reviews. I tend to prefer my sponge to apply foundation but this brush works well for application as well. I also use this brush for blush on occasion as well.
Shauna G.
COLORADO SPRINGS
Ive tried a couple of their brushes. They work pretty good and have come out with nore variety lately. The brushes cluld be a little softer but overall great prices. I would buy again for sure.
Trinity H.
All I can say is that this brush does exactly what a high quality brush does. It's soft and awesome!!! I have used this alongside IT brushes and I can't see a difference.
Angela K.
Bedford, IN
I like this brush specifically for all over powder coverage. It is soft in texture and it blends out product evenly. The brush does absorb some of the product, but not as much as some I have used.
Gretchel B.
Homestead
Great for blending and blurring makeup for a soft, smooth, and flawless effect and set your makeup in with powder using the Selfie Ready Powder Blurring Brush for an extra picture perfect effect
Jessica F.
Can this be used for liquid foundation? What sort of coverage will it give?