BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #59 in Facial Makeup Brushes

This ergonomically designed foundation brush distributes product evenly by blurring product into the skin in a buffing process for a soft-focus "selfie ready" effect. The soft tapering of the dome shape mimics the shape of your fingers to contour and blend around the angles of the face. Creates a seamless looking finish for foundation, concealer, and any other cream, liquid, or powder products.

HOW TO USE

Dip The Brush Into Product And Apply Using Circular, Buffing Motions.
Start From The Center Of The Face And Work Outward To Maintain Even Coverage.
Clean The Brush Regularly With Brush Shampoo To Lengthen Brush Life.

Our Brushes Are Synthetic, Vegan And Cruelty Free.

e.l.f. Selfie Ready Foundation Brush
  • "I love this brush for buffing in liquid foundation. It gives such a nice, smooth look without stealing your foundation and wasting your product. It is so soft, and awesome for the price! I will definitely be buying more brushes from the ELF line." in 11 reviews
  • "Best brush ever! I don't exactly use it for foundation even though I have before. I like to use it more for highlight or blush. It picks up a good amount and it doesn't shed at all. Such an amazing brush for not so much money." in 7 reviews
  • "Love this brush! I use it to blend my contour out rather than my foundation. Super soft, super fluffy. Blends my products great! Doesn’t pick up too much product and it doesn’t take much work to help blend out my products!" in 6 reviews
Kaity S.
Philadelphia, PA
I don't really like foundation brushes, I don't find that they work too well for me. That being said, this brush seems to work better woth thinner formulas rather than the thicker formulas. Thicker foundations seem to make these bristles stick together and make it near impossible to spread evenly. It works great with thin foundations which is why i give it 3 stars rather than 1.
Bree A.
I love this foundation brush, it applies my foundation very smoothly. I believe it makes me look air brushed. I use it almost every time I wear foundation. I like the price of this brush, its really inexpensive for the quality that is it. I have two of these brushes and i haven’t had any problems with how they make my foundation look whats so ever. Overall I LOVE THIS BRUSH!
Samantha N.
Tallahassee , FL
For such a cheap brush I was actually pretty happy with it! It didn’t last me as long as my Sephora brand foundation brush, but I still have it and it still works well. It’s definitely thinned our over time though which is my biggest pet peeve. However if you’re looking for a brush on a budget this is definitely the way to go!
Jewell R.
Austin, TX
I was shocked by this brush, it’s so affordable! I apply liquid foundation with it on my dry skin and it comes out gorgeous. Found it at Walmart and just bought the whole set on ELF website, so satisfied by this brush! Also it’s so easy to clean, why didn’t anyone tell me these black brushes are amazing?!?!
Jasmin L.
I have about five of these brushes that’s how much I love them. They blend out liquid and mousse foundations flawlessly. You can’t even see stroke marks. There also small enough so you can get under your eye pretty good. I’ll definitely keep buying them and telling friend and family about them.
Denise G.
Rochester, NY
This is a grea foundation brush! It doesn’t leave your foundation too streaky like other brushes! I wouldn’t apply the foundation directly to the brush if it’s liquid because it immediately consumes it, and you should also quickly goin with a beauty blender after because it leaves the foundation a little unblended (nothing you can’t deal with)! Would definitely recommend. -ps I got this at Dollar Tree for $1 🤯
Bianca N.
Villa park
For a cheaper price brush it’s not going to be as good as the high ended brushes but for about three dollars you can get three brushes and if you’re just starting out in make up it’s perfect to just get your foot in the door and not spend a bunch in the process
Brittani C.
Bremerton, WA
This is my go to brush for applying my foundation. I have dry/oily combo skin. This brush is wonderful for the price. I would suggest regular cleaning as it stops applying well when it becomes full of product. I would recommend to people new to using brushes
Kersten I.
Delton, MI
I really love this foundation brush. It is amazing and gives your foundation an truly flawless airbrushed looking finish. It is very cheap but it is very soft and is amazing for applying your foundation and blending it in. Highly recommend to others
Kristin B.
Council Bluffs
I just started using this brush about a week ago, and I love it! It was recommended to me by a staff member at Sephora, so I went to Target and bought it! I love how easy it makes putting my foundation on. I’m not quite sure why I didn’t invest in one sooner!
Bethany B.
Kennedale, Tx
e.l.f. Selfie Ready Foundation Brush I bought this from Elf and i haven't used it yet. How do y'all like it? Does it work better than a beauty blender?
Suly D.