BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #65 in Facial Makeup Brushes

This ergonomically designed foundation brush distributes product evenly by blurring product into the skin in a buffing process for a soft-focus "selfie ready" effect. The soft tapering of the dome shape mimics the shape of your fingers to contour and blend around the angles of the face. Creates a seamless looking finish for foundation, concealer, and any other cream, liquid, or powder products.

Dip The Brush Into Product And Apply Using Circular, Buffing Motions.
Start From The Center Of The Face And Work Outward To Maintain Even Coverage.
Clean The Brush Regularly With Brush Shampoo To Lengthen Brush Life.

Our Brushes Are Synthetic, Vegan And Cruelty Free.

Kaity S.
Philadelphia, PA
I don't really like foundation brushes, I don't find that they work too well for me. That being said, this brush seems to work better woth thinner formulas rather than the thicker formulas. Thicker foundations seem to make these bristles stick together and make it near impossible to spread evenly. It works great with thin foundations which is why i give it 3 stars rather than 1.
Bree A.
I love this foundation brush, it applies my foundation very smoothly. I believe it makes me look air brushed. I use it almost every time I wear foundation. I like the price of this brush, its really inexpensive for the quality that is it. I have two of these brushes and i haven’t had any problems with how they make my foundation look whats so ever. Overall I LOVE THIS BRUSH!
Talia P.
Fayetteville, NC
This brush I'm going to always have in my said it's such a great brush I can't say enough for this brush because it's super good it Blends out my foundation and it sit there and make sure that I have no streamworks the shedding is great and plus it's vegan how good better can you get for a cheap brush like I won't go spend a lot of money on brushes but for these brushes Elf Cosmetics never failed me
Jewell R.
Austin, TX
I was shocked by this brush, it’s so affordable! I apply liquid foundation with it on my dry skin and it comes out gorgeous. Found it at Walmart and just bought the whole set on ELF website, so satisfied by this brush! Also it’s so easy to clean, why didn’t anyone tell me these black brushes are amazing?!?!
Jasmin L.
I have about five of these brushes that’s how much I love them. They blend out liquid and mousse foundations flawlessly. You can’t even see stroke marks. There also small enough so you can get under your eye pretty good. I’ll definitely keep buying them and telling friend and family about them.
Denise G.
Rochester, NY
This is a grea foundation brush! It doesn’t leave your foundation too streaky like other brushes! I wouldn’t apply the foundation directly to the brush if it’s liquid because it immediately consumes it, and you should also quickly goin with a beauty blender after because it leaves the foundation a little unblended (nothing you can’t deal with)! Would definitely recommend. -ps I got this at Dollar Tree for $1 🤯
Bianca N.
Villa park
For a cheaper price brush it’s not going to be as good as the high ended brushes but for about three dollars you can get three brushes and if you’re just starting out in make up it’s perfect to just get your foot in the door and not spend a bunch in the process
Kersten I.
I really love this foundation brush. It is amazing and gives your foundation an truly flawless airbrushed looking finish. It is very cheap but it is very soft and is amazing for applying your foundation and blending it in. Highly recommend to others
Kristin B.
Council Bluffs
I just started using this brush about a week ago, and I love it! It was recommended to me by a staff member at Sephora, so I went to Target and bought it! I love how easy it makes putting my foundation on. I’m not quite sure why I didn’t invest in one sooner!
Alyecia L.
Covington, VA
I love this foundation brush so much, I have used it every single time I have done my makeup. The brush does leave the stick, had to glue it back together, a long with other elf brushes. I would definitely recommend this product to my friends.
Bethany B.
Kennedale, Tx
e.l.f. Selfie Ready Foundation Brush I bought this from Elf and i haven't used it yet. How do y'all like it? Does it work better than a beauty blender?
Suly D.