BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

The contoured and curved shape of this brush hugs the face to help expertly sculpt and blend product, contour cheekbones, define the nose, and minimize the look of jawline definition for precision application. This brush is ideal with foundation but also works perfectly with a variety of formulas including powders, liquids, and creams.

HOW TO USE

Swirl Brush Over Contouring Product And Blend Onto Skin Using Back And Forth Motions. Start At The Center Of The Face And Work Outwards For A More Even Coverage.

Our brushes are synthetic, vegan and cruelty free.

• Have you used this product? If yes what do you use it for?3 Answers
Buy on iHerb*
  • "I LOVE THIS BRUSH! I used to HATE contouring my face i never had a brush to do it and it was a hassle But this brush makes it so easy! It's soft and blends our contour LIKE A DREAM! I love it so so much ❤" in 28 reviews
  • "Love this brush use it to apply blush and highlight. It works so well and makes my highlight look great" in 4 reviews
Shelby H.
Philadelphia
Love love love this brush. I had this brush when I first started playing with makeup and then no other brush after compared. I use this for foundation. I feel like the stuffer bristles help blending more rather than really soft brushes.
Samara S.
I actually use this brush for liquid foundation, and I love it. It helps me get around the nose and eyes for a more even foundation application. I have had this brush for months with no shedding or sign of deterioration. I love this brush, this brand and this price point. You can get all the brushes you need for under $10 per brush, that’s amazing in the makeup industry right now... and on top of it they are good quality brushes!
Shannon 😇.
Fort Campbell
I really like this brush. I use it for contouring my check bones, however this brush picks up way to much product and it's quite difficult to tap it off. If you do not know what you're doing when contouring or if you are just learning I would not suggest this brush. If you figure out how to get the right amount of product on it without going overboard this brush is for you.
Sarah H.
Manassas, VA
This brush is super awesome for bronzer. I'm fairly pale and not too experienced with bronzer, so I was a little worried that using this brush would make me look crazy. Thankfully this brush worked out nicely! It blends easily, is super soft, and super affordable! Just as I side note I do apply very little bronzer to my brush, so keep that in mind if you're pale like me.
Madeline K O.
Yonkers, NY
I actually quite enjoy this brush some days. It hugs the contours of your cheeks perfectly so it does blend your cream contour quite nicely. I’ve found this brush is NOT meant for powders because it leaves patchy areas that do not look well. For the price, I’d recommend a try.
Jacqueline D.
Springville , PA
I use this to contour and sculpt my nose. I love how affordable this brush is. I don’t have any problems with this brush. I use it every time I do my makeup. It makes the makeup easy to blend out while applying.
Kennedy R.
Memphis
I love this brush for contouring my face. It is very soft with the right amount of firmness (if that's a word...LOL!) It is very affordable and the bristles do not fall out. I have bought several over the years.
Janine B.
Philadelphia , PA
Love this elf brush and it's super affordable! Super soft on the skin and easy to use and apply makeup. Most people use it for contouring but I like to use it to apply my highlighter! Def would recommend
Alura M.
Sanford , FL
Good for contouring the hollows of the cheek but the odd shape limits the uses of this brush. For the value your better off with a good elf blending brush and squishing the bristles together.
Nicole D.
Excellent quality brush. Very soft and stylish. I would argue that these brushes and this brand compare with high end brands. Love love love the high end quality for drug store prices.
Rebecca G.
Have you used this product? If yes what do you use it for?